Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2015, 11:01 PM

503 posts, read 692,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
Did Grace Church Harrison Bridge renovate the existing structure of the former Ford delearship, or did it raze it to make way for a new structure?

It seems QuikTrip is going for the northeast parcel. The parcel extends up to the entrance where the showroom was.

QuikTrip Corporation owns six store sites in Greenville County that it operates stores. These sites average three acres in size.

Relocating the access road that has direct access to a signalized intersection would be unwise. Grace Church Harrison Bridge is active holding services and programs at its permanent location. Traffic volume should be increasing.
Yeah Like I said just trying to figure out exactly how it will be laid out to make the best use of the land.
I cant wait for them to move in honestly it gives me a better place to get gas cheaper.

I would love for a QT to come down into the five forks area too.

Old 01-02-2015, 03:24 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,353,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
Yeah Like I said just trying to figure out exactly how it will be laid out to make the best use of the land.
I cant wait for them to move in honestly it gives me a better place to get gas cheaper.

I would love for a QT to come down into the five forks area too.
I thought they were looking to put a QT in Five Forks.

Old 01-03-2015, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I thought they were looking to put a QT in Five Forks.
Rumors were they were but I have never seen anything come of the rumors so far and Im not sure where they would put it if they did. I would love to see a QT and some more options for fast food other than what we have.

Old 01-04-2015, 05:17 PM

453 posts, read 646,623 times
Another Broken Egg opens in Magnolia Park on January 12th.

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill is slated to open " late second (or) early third quarter 2015", also in Magnolia Park. Construction hasn't started yet. (I wish I had an easy way to embed comedian Kyle Kinane's skewering of that restaurant, by the way!)

Old 01-04-2015, 05:29 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,236,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
Rumors were they were but I have never seen anything come of the rumors so far and I'm not sure where they would put it if they did. I would love to see a QT and some more options for fast food other than what we have.
I think site options for retail at Woodruff Road, Batesville Road and Five Forks Road are increasingly rare as the Five Forks trade area infills. It may be possible for a gas station to open at Woodruff Road and South Bennett's Bridge Road with ingress and egress at the signalized intersection. Anything like another supermarket would be down Woodruff Road at Lee Vaughn Road.

Old 01-04-2015, 07:41 PM

9,495 posts, read 9,811,110 times
There is actually an entire thread devoted to QT here: https://www.city-data.com/forum/green...r-upstate.html

Old 01-05-2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I think site options for retail at Woodruff Road, Batesville Road and Five Forks Road are increasingly rare as the Five Forks trade area infills. It may be possible for a gas station to open at Woodruff Road and South Bennett's Bridge Road with ingress and egress at the signalized intersection. Anything like another supermarket would be down Woodruff Road at Lee Vaughn Road.
Yeah I think with the library down from Publix on woodruff that things will start to push that way more.

Old 01-05-2015, 09:58 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,236,505 times
Speaking in regards to a supermarket at Woodruff Road and Lee Vaughn Road, Food Lion purchased a site of 14.534 acres at the southwest corner of the intersection on 9 February 2007 with an address of 3672 Woodruff Road, Simpsonville, South Carolina 29681-4353. This site is for sale by Palmetto Bay Realty, LLC.

I may direct this thought into "Five Forks Growth."

Old 01-05-2015, 01:46 PM

1,845 posts, read 2,762,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Friend just told me he passed this place today called CP French Bakery - not a very French name IMHO. I never heard of it. Has anyone been, and if so, if you've been to LeGrand, how does it compare (both French pastry shops)
https://www.facebook.com/CPFrenchBakery
In a very general way, I'd say that they are comparable. CP French has a very nice setup with fancy French desserts, Croissants , as well as real food such as a variety of quiches, sandwiches, and salads. Baguettes are a very popular item there and sell out quickly. They make almost everything on site.

The only minor point is that it is dicey making a left turn onto the Parkway during evening rush hour.

Old 01-06-2015, 05:44 AM

356 posts, read 677,357 times
Chick Fil-A on 153 opens Thursday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area