Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2021, 12:41 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,903,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I didn't get to read the article yet, but based on trends here I imagine that this individual was unvaccinated. It's still mindboggling that so many are still refusing to get vaccinated based on all we know. One of my Sailors' mother just passed away from COVID complications today. She lived in Texas but had to be taken to a hospital in New Mexico (a few hours away) due to hospitals being full of COVID patients where she lived. Again, unvaccinated.
The person who died didn't even have Covid - he had a cardiac event but all hospitals full of Covid people so no bed for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 12:56 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,214,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
The person who died didn't even have Covid - he had a cardiac event but all hospitals full of Covid people so no bed for him.
Oops. That's my fault for reading right past that and assuming Covid

Old 09-16-2021, 04:06 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,314,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Lol. Still at it eh officer? Preaching who to believe … such as yourself, with all your expertise and credentials, of course!
Nope, just don’t believe as you do in these TV doctors and government bureaucrats. There are more reliable impartial experts and doctors out there who don’t have an agenda.

Dr. Mollie James, an ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Doctor in New York City. “The serious risks of complications are coming from those with natural immunity who then receive the vaccine or boosters, and frontline doctors and nurses have natural immunity after a year of fighting COVID and being exposed. These vaccine complication risks coming from an unwise mandate are serious, and include increased risks of stroke, heart attack, and death.”

I know this doctor who actually sees patients and isn’t your favorite TV doctor and government bureaucrat like Fauci is, but I believe they are worth paying attention to.

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 09-16-2021 at 04:26 PM..

Old 09-16-2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Are all these hospital beds filled with Covid patients or are they there for something else who tested positive for Covid? Wasn’t there a recent report about covid hospitalizations being misleading?

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 09-16-2021 at 04:59 PM..

Old 09-16-2021, 06:29 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,903,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
Are all these hospital beds filled with Covid patients or are they there for something else who tested positive for Covid? Wasn’t there a recent report about covid hospitalizations being misleading?
Does it really matter if you are turned away from 42 hospitals and die?

Old 09-16-2021, 06:53 PM

344 posts, read 250,546 times
Quote:
You think there are just a large number of random other ailments suddenly crowding hospitals, and they are erroneously being labeled as Covid?

Just a coincidence that all these people with other conditions are filling the hospitals at the same time that Covid cases are surging?!?

Old 09-16-2021, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Does it really matter if you are turned away from 42 hospitals and die?
What is the rate ICU beds are occupied at any given moment prior to Covid?

Old 09-16-2021, 10:41 PM

21,734 posts, read 16,341,054 times
Quote:
Nope, just don’t believe as you do in these TV doctors and government bureaucrats. There are more reliable impartial experts and doctors out there who don’t have an agenda.

Dr. Mollie James, an ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Doctor in New York City. “The serious risks of complications are coming from those with natural immunity who then receive the vaccine or boosters, and frontline doctors and nurses have natural immunity after a year of fighting COVID and being exposed. These vaccine complication risks coming from an unwise mandate are serious, and include increased risks of stroke, heart attack, and death.”

I know this doctor who actually sees patients and isn’t your favorite TV doctor and government bureaucrat like Fauci is, but I believe they are worth paying attention to.
The only thing I “believe”, is what I know: and that is: that everyday people, such as myself - and YOU - don’t know squat about any of this mess. “Believing” is not the same as “knowing” …. Yet True Believers passionately want to preach their beliefs as gospel.

You are polluting the forum with your [totally inexpert] assertions.

I don’t know what Fauci knows … or doesn’t.
Neither do YOU, retired beat cop, know what Dr. Mollie James knows or doesn’t.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:02 AM

30,633 posts, read 18,214,590 times
Quote:
What is the rate ICU beds are occupied at any given moment prior to Covid?
That is a fair question and one that I rarely see asked. From my admittedly basic research earlier in the pandemic, many hotbed states and cities already had high ICU bed occupancy rates even before the pandemic. They weren't going from zero to one hundred overnight. Of course, that doesn't take away from the reality on the ground today, though it does help to put things into perspective.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohalaTransplant View Post
You think there are just a large number of random other ailments suddenly crowding hospitals, and they are erroneously being labeled as Covid?

Just a coincidence that all these people with other conditions are filling the hospitals at the same time that Covid cases are surging?!?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/620062/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii