Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 06:15 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,434,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by word21 View Post
Thats what you seem to be implying though isn't it? Isn't that what your anger and your voice in this thread has been about?
This murder isn't worth mentioning? Or that guy has nothing to complain about because youre upset over unrelated crimes? Get over yourself.
I didn't want to have to say it again, but you forced the issue.
My 9 year old son was killed by Illegals. So the importance of an illegal being killed has little to no weight in comparison.
Like I've said, I don't condone hate crimes, but, I'm sorry......my heart is already occupied.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:22 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
According to the artcle it would seem that a good human being was killed. I don't see any mention that he was an illegal. Illegal or not he did not deserve what happened to him.
If he was an illegal he should have been arrested, processed for deportation and banned from re-entry.
The criminals who committed this crime deserve the max penalty possible.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:26 PM

63 posts, read 125,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I didn't want to have to say it again, but you forced the issue.
My 9 year old son was killed by Illegals. So the importance of an illegal being killed has little to no weight in comparison.
Like I've said, I don't condone hate crimes, but, I'm sorry......my heart is already occupied.
And that's YOUR issue. The importance of a Hispanic immigrant being murdered has little to no weight in comparison as far as YOU are concerned.
And I bet your son losing his life in a drunk driving incident(I read your post on it last week) has little weight in comparison to the family of the man who was brutally and deliberately murdered because of the color of his skin.

No one "forced you" to say your story. And I feel sorry for you, because I have lost family, and close friends to drunk driving accidents. I mean no disrespect, and I feel for you loss.

But it doesn't make this issue any less important because you don't think it is. Two different stories. Both stories involve good people dying when they shouldn't have. Why should one be lessened because of the other?

Old 11-11-2008, 06:35 PM

638 posts, read 1,849,091 times
I have apathy for illegal aliens, and they've cultivated it. Their words and actions have breached my level of compassion for them as humans, as I've been in contact with this filth throughout the country, encountered their racism, their hate of this country, and know lurking behind every one of them is organized crime.

Another illegal aliens was killed . . yeah well, I think it's just the trickle before the dam breaks.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:37 PM

Quote:
And that's YOUR issue. The importance of a Hispanic immigrant being murdered has little to no weight in comparison as far as YOU are concerned.
And I bet your son losing his life in a drunk driving incident(I read your post on it last week) has little weight in comparison to the family of the man who was brutally and deliberately murdered because of the color of his skin.

No one "forced you" to say your story. And I feel sorry for you, because I have lost family, and close friends to drunk driving accidents. I mean no disrespect, and I feel for you loss.

But it doesn't make this issue any less important because you don't think it is. Two different stories. Both stories involve good people dying when they shouldn't have. Why should one be lessened because of the other?
Was the victim an illegal alien?
If he was then died while in commission of a crime. The act of being in this nation illegally is a crime. It makes the death no less tragic, but it also imparts some responsibility upon the victim. He was where he should not have been. For example an arson burns a house down. Unfortunately a prowler was peeking through the window when the gas lines exploded killing the prowler.
The arsonist is also a murderer. The prowler is a victim of the arsonist but also a victim of his own crimnal behavior. Had he not been peeking in someone elses windows he would still be alive. Its a sad story and tragic. He sounds like he was a nice guy.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
According to the artcle it would seem that a good human being was killed. I don't see any mention that he was an illegal. Illegal or not he did not deserve what happened to him.
If he was an illegal he should have been arrested, processed for deportation and banned from re-entry.
The criminals who committed this crime deserve the max penalty possible.
I agree with you in most part.
But if you noticed in the article, the amount of time he has been here(16yrs) and the fact that he had a visa was conviniently printed in seperate paragraphs so noone would think about a 16yr old visa being expired.
No further information was written on the subject.
Now if he was Legal, that would have been specifically noted in the first part of the article. Neither was specified.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
I have apathy for illegal aliens, and they've cultivated it. Their words and actions have breached my level of compassion for them as humans, as I've been in contact with this filth throughout the country, encountered their racism, their hate of this country, and know lurking behind every one of them is organized crime.

Another illegal aliens was killed . . yeah well, I think it's just the trickle before the dam breaks.

Apathy or hate? You seem to be very interested in illegal aliens.

Your words are disturbing, and are laced with paranoia, hate, and irony.
"Their words and actions"?
You see them as one large connected group, and that's your first mistake. Your second is thinking only the worst of their intentions.
Your words remind me of German sentiment towards Jews before the Nazis.
Behind every one of them is organized crime?? Insane.

I don't doubt you'd gladly join any kind of "Kristallnacht" if you had the chance. Along with a couple of others on here.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post

How many illegals have killed legal americans? Drunk driving? Robbery gone bad? Robbery gone right but no witnesses allowed? Drugs? Rape? Carjacking? Burglary?Gang violence?
How many americans must be victimized by illegals before they rate the same compassion as the occasional illegal victim?

Old 11-11-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Was the victim an illegal alien?
If he was then died while in commission of a crime. The act of being in this nation illegally is a crime. It makes the death no less tragic, but it also imparts some responsibility upon the victim. He was where he should not have been. For example an arson burns a house down. Unfortunately a prowler was peeking through the window when the gas lines exploded killing the prowler.
The arsonist is also a murderer. The prowler is a victim of the arsonist but also a victim of his own crimnal behavior. Had he not been peeking in someone elses windows he would still be alive. Its a sad story and tragic. He sounds like he was a nice guy.
NO EXCUSE whether or not he was!
It is not his responsibility for being lynched if he was here illegally.
It is no one's fault for being murdered like that!
That's like saying it's understandable for an unlicensed driver to be intentionally run off the road and off a cliff. "Well, he should never have been driving!".

IF he is illegal(I have only heard that from Jdubsmom so far...haven't seen a link), he has some responsibility if he gets ARRESTED. But beaten and stabbed to death by a mob who wanted to go "beaner jumping"?

Old 11-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:

Leave the race card out of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration