Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 08:09 PM

638 posts, read 1,849,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by word21 View Post
They might as well be dogs to you guys.
I have a dog that craps in my yard. All the owner has to do is shut the gate to their fence, but does not. I shoo the dog and it waits til' I'm gone then sneaks over again and takes a dump. My options are limited. Pick up the crap and throw it in the neighbors yard? Get into arguments with the neighbor about "their" dog? Shoot the dog? Shoot the neighbor? Pick up the crap and throw it away? Resign to having a yard full of crap? Etc. Another neighbor told me that's exactly why he put up a fence.

I'd like to shoot that dog, but won't . . however, if I'm thinking it, most likely, other people are too. The dog's behaviour (and owner), have cultivated apathy. The politically correct might say after the fact, "Oh, the poor dog got shot", but what they're thinking is, "Y'know, I hated that dog crapping in my yard too." So another dog out there was shot by some angry homeowner who had had enough. All I said was, it's the trickle before the dam breaks.

So you're right, illegal aliens are like dogs, crapping in yards. They're biting people, digging holes, barking, and in general, being a nuisance, and threat.

Did they really think there would be no consequences?

Last edited by r601020; 11-11-2008 at 08:25 PM..

Old 11-11-2008, 08:33 PM

63 posts, read 125,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
I have a dog that craps in my yard. All the owner has to do is shut the gate to their fence, but does not. I shoo the dog and it waits til' I'm gone then sneaks over again and takes a dump. My options are limited. Pick up the crap and throw it in the neighbors yard? Get into arguments with the neighbor about "their" dog? Shoot the dog? Shoot the neighbor? Pick up the crap and throw it away? Resign to having a yard full of crap? Etc. Another neighbor told me that's exactly why he put up a fence.

I'd like to shoot that dog, but won't . . however, if I'm thinking it, most likely, other people are too. The dog's behaviour (and owner), have cultivated apathy. The politically correct might say after the fact, "Oh, the poor dog got shot", but what they're thinking is, "Y'know, I hated that dog crapping in my yard too." So another dog out there was shot by some angry homeowner who had had enough. All I said was, it's the trickle before the dam breaks.

So you're right, illegal aliens are like dogs, crapping in yards. They're biting people, digging holes, barking, and in general, being a nuisance, and threat.

Did they really think there would be no consequences?
I have a lot to say to you, but I'll respect the TOS.

As soon as I posted that you guys think of illegals as dogs, I knew you guys would twist it and "agree" with me, instead of realizing youre actually proving me right.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:06 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,436,175 times
Quote:
-New York Post

Do some research before you open your mouth about what you don't know about, troll.
You're being reported for repeatedly trolling.
Why thank you...

Old 11-11-2008, 09:08 PM

[quote=word21;6120593]-Seven Long Island teens were on a hateful mission to hunt down Mexican immigrants when they surrounded, beat and fatally stabbed a hardworking Ecuadorian man, a prosecutor charged yesterday QUOTE]

BTW. I stand corrected on this.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 11-11-2008 at 09:20 PM..

Old 11-11-2008, 09:57 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,413,672 times
Quote:
Okay then, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
I'll still be here long after you've been deported.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I didn't want to have to say it again, but you forced the issue.
My 9 year old son was killed by Illegals. So the importance of an illegal being killed has little to no weight in comparison.
Like I've said, I don't condone hate crimes, but, I'm sorry......my heart is already occupied.

Wow, I am so sorry MKF. My condolences for your tragic loss.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Wow, I am so sorry MKF. My condolences for your tragic loss.

Thank You JDM....I've post about this before.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
First of all, let me say that the loss of any innocent human life is tragic. No one deserves to be hurt or killed simply because of the color of their skin or their citizen statis. And my prayers go out to the families of the fallen, both legal and illegal. Now, with that said I will begin my post.

Like it or not often times groups of people are labeled by the actions of the few. It is the sentiment of many on these forums that all black people like to steal. Is this true? No. But is it a stereotype which is alive and well in mainstream America? Yes.

Is there any truth to the statements being made about these illegals. Yes. Does it apply to all of them. Of course not. But that still does not change the fact that all "illegals" are criminals here breaking our laws. So saying that "all illegal immigrants" are criminals would certainly be a true statement.

Also, comparing sentiment directed at "illegals" to Jews is quite a stretch. Unlike the "illegals" invading our country, the Jewish people were legal residents of the countries which were subsequently occupied. Then the Jewish people were singled out for deportation and extermination. No one here has ever suggested any action of this kind as far as I know. Most just want the "illegals" to go back to their own country. Once home, they can start the legal process of coming to America. It is their lack of respect for our system of laws which fosters these "bad feelings" we so often see vented on this forum.

In closing, I would simply say that We, the People have spoken and we do not want this massive illegal presence here in the United States. There are literally millions of Americans out of work right now who would have no trouble finding work if the millions of jobs occupied by illegals were available. If you really wish to do these people a service, go out and encourage them to take the high road and get on track to becoming a real citizen of this country. You are not helping them by making excuses or by attacking Americans who simply want the invading force to leave.
Bravo! Thank you for stating my sentiments so eloquently and accurately. Great post!

Old 11-11-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Thank You JDM....I've post about this before.
Sorry I missed it. Again, my prayers are with you and your family.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:19 PM

638 posts, read 1,849,206 times
Quote:
A lot of the rhetoric you hear in the immigration debate is reminiscent of anti-Jew propaganda in post-depression Germany.
I couldn't help but notice R0-whatever's statement that they are all tied to organized crime. Kind of like that old racist theory that Jews run all the money in the world.
Oy! You got me.

Off-topic : I've heard all of Obama's current picks for Treasury Secretary are Jews.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration