Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 06:43 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

Why does advocacy for vaccines mean there is no interest in other issues? No logic in that.

"
Plenty of logic...when you don't know...never will either....anything about a child...all you care to know, or want to know, is that they're vaccinated.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I couldn't care less what your opinion is. What I care about are facts.

We agree on that!...

Old 06-19-2019, 09:20 AM

37,106 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Plenty of logic...when you don't know...never will either....anything about a child...all you care to know, or want to know, is that they're vaccinated.
Since you do not know me personally you have no idea what I "care to know, or want to know". Caring about vaccines does not mean I do not care about other issues, too.

Old 06-29-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:

Why is being able to prevent more dangerous diseases a Bad Thing?

Why is being able to prevent more dangerous diseases a Bad Thing?
because the so called prevention is killing and maiming our children...that's why.
Continue to turn a blind eye to this fact...continue to believe that all the parents with damaged kids are making it up.....continue to vaccinate...continue to ignore the dangers of vaccines....continue to twist the evidence to suit your beliefs....continue to allow the gov to control and dictate what's best for you.....be happy.

Old 06-29-2019, 01:53 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
because the so called prevention is killing and maiming our children...that's why.
Continue to turn a blind eye to this fact...continue to believe that all the parents with damaged kids are making it up.....continue to vaccinate...continue to ignore the dangers of vaccines....continue to twist the evidence to suit your beliefs....continue to allow the gov to control and dictate what's best for you.....be happy.
It is not true that vaccines are "killing and maiming our children".

Those who believe that have been misled by antivax pseudoscience.

On the other hand, measles does kill and maim. Before the vaccine, about 400 to 500 deaths from measles happened annually in the US, and there were deaths from other infections due to the damage to the immune system that lasts two to three years after recovery from the disease. Then there are those survivors with long term disabilities, including intellectual impairment.

Please provide at least one peer reviewed study that has evidence that vaccines are "killing and maiming our children."

Old 09-05-2019, 02:12 PM

1,500 posts, read 886,459 times
Quote:
That's a laugh...not true at all!
Was very. True where. I worked as an NP.....

Every person working there...doctors, nurses, clerks etc. were absolutely required to be tested for antibodies for communicable diseases....once you were, it was not yearly..

Flu shots yearly..given free

My years as a dialysis RN we were tested MONTHLY for Hepatitis....once the B vaccine came out, we had to get it....ironically I had antibodies to B,,,,which meant I had been exposed, but did not get sick! I had two co workers hospitalized with hepatitis...very very sick

Old 09-05-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
It is not true that vaccines are "killing and maiming our children".

Those who believe that have been misled by antivax pseudoscience.

On the other hand, measles does kill and maim. Before the vaccine, about 400 to 500 deaths from measles happened annually in the US, and there were deaths from other infections due to the damage to the immune system that lasts two to three years after recovery from the disease. Then there are those survivors with long term disabilities, including intellectual impairment.

Please provide at least one peer reviewed study that has evidence that vaccines are "killing and maiming our children."
He can’t of course!

Old 09-05-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Why yes I do! Took care of kids in iron lungs. Did you?

Old 09-06-2019, 01:36 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,526,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
While we don't want EVERYONE to stop having kids, it would be nice if fewer people would have them. The world is too overpopulated.
True fact. Unfortunately, the civilized nations are lowering birth rates first and fastest.

Old 09-13-2019, 12:09 PM

322 posts, read 281,325 times
I watched and read about what has/is happening to many people in New York. And now California. PERSONAL RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION RIGHT/CHOICE REMOVED (something made happen by Pharma lobbyists maybe and possibly by those paid money by Pharma: Sen Pan.) Blaming a group of particular people for causing a measles EPIDEMIC and ensuing hysteria (that pharma pays big dollars for on ALL MEDIA). Get a story, tell it over and over, pay actors, the "NEWS" coverages all saying the same thing and ...voila EPIDEMIC!!!

Please someone - tell me how many healthy humans have died from Measles in the USA in the past 20 years? From the measles. Not sepsis, not the pneumonia that put them in the hospital - then they were found to have a rash that was dxd measles from unvaccinated child, etc. No one on chemo/radiation either. I MEAN HEALTHY. No struggling immune systems. No 99 years old cigarette smoker...etc. Yes, many countries with NO proper sanitation-food, clean water are hit hard with every possible nasty germ ** look up stories about Chicago and the stock yards back in 1900-30! Yikes. Illness and disease rampant. Kids working in dark mills for hours. It was bad. (SIDE NOTE: USA does not allow oral polio vaccines due to the really bad paralysis, tumors, etc. BUT PHARMA SELLS ORAL POLIO VAX TO AFRICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES! it is a business to make profit)

PSA: Healthy People 2020 is just around the corner. Moms, Dads, Grammies-Grampies...Teachers, Judges, Mayors, Doctors, will ALL get their MANDATED/FORCED share, too. Are you Under 45? Gardasil for you. Many, many, vaccines. You believe safe for ALL? Truly tested to be safe and effective for everyone? There might be trouble with some of the prescription meds the pharma companies manufacture - death - but every single ingredient like aluminum, or even polysorbate 80 is fine. You eat polysorbate 80 or tween80 in ice cream. Letting those awful nutrients in that choice of your icecream pass thru the blood brain barrier. But that is a CHOICE you make. The ICE CREAM. The vaccination choice is no longer going to be allowed. And why would anyone eat anything like that? Please read the ingredients. Although many are proprietary and NOT SHARED. Kept secret for we might want to make our OWN safe vaccines.

Again: YOUR CHOICE to eat the ice cream! Your decision to find what is IN the ice cream- or not, and to decide to eat the ice cream, or not.

Not gonna do vaccines? There may be fine$$. Similar to those known to be unvaccinated in NY must pay! Loss of driving privileges is being bandied about. Something about no flying...anywhere...won't a facial mask do? I tried to go to the healthy people site and it timed out. Cannot view the recommended immunization info today. Hmm...(https://vaxxter.com/healthy-people-2...e-of-vaccines/) Please keep an open mind. It is YOUR body, YOUR health. Sometimes going to the "dark" side just to see the info can be healthy.

I don't remember ever getting a "flu" of any type in over 60 years. (Does green bottle flu count ? )Memories before 3 years old are fuzzy...I did get colds, sore throats, ear infections from swimming pools/lakes? the measles, chicken pox, meningitis, mumps, tummy aches - pizza always made me ill -- and that is it. Three days of sugary HiC and watching tv on couch, then I bounced back. Had walking?? pneumonia in third grade...

SAD STORY ALERT: There is a young mom that lost her 6 month old within 36 hours of WELL BABY vaccinations, March 2019. Began with head shaking the day after. Slight one sided facial drooping - downward turn of eye/mouth as in stroke victims, stopped eating. Red face. Rash on face. Mom noticed these things - but under the spell of SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, she brushed them off as fussy baby after shots or teething, or, or, or,. Only to later discover these are very much the signs reported by MANY PARENTS after their young child(ren) die within days of HEALTHY KIDS vaccines.

(Infant shots are HepB and K at birth. @2 mos: RV, the 3 in one: DTaP, Hib, @6mos 6 forms in blended doses: PCV13, IPV and flu annually - all recommended to be dosed into children with immature immune systems...roll of the die. But safe and effective. (really no one questions hepB at birth???)

This healthy 6 month old never woke up...

Coroner was aware mom was headed toward vaccine damage. REFUSED to do the tests that would help find that issue. States that on the report. Refuses to even give the tissues (the medulla) to the new investigator! Um, that has got to be a violation of something. What is that coroner hiding? PROTECTING? Cause of death: Undetermined. Until the mother began her quest. Then it was changed to: possible positional asphyxia. Evidence was determined there were no signs of resuscitation effort. Just ONE case of injury and or DEATH to a HEALTHY child immediately after the very safe and effective vaccines. None of these tragedies are heard of. No BIG news coverage. No outrage. No demand that the smoking guns are investigated!! Just one mom trying her best to get to an answer to why her very happy, healthy and much loved baby die? Within 36 hours after six vaccinations. Two shots. 6 months old.

I am still trying to wrap my head around an hours old newborn getting a HEPB? Anyone feel the "vaccinating hype" is just a runaway train? No one? Other than the insane antivaxxers making billions of dollars by spreading chicken pox and measles? huh?
Wait. They are not making any money! Some are ridiculed. Labeled. Made fun of. FINED. Why would anyone go against this behemoth? Oh, kids, babies - our lives matter!

AND did I read somewhere medically inspired that the very, very old recipes for many vaccines are losing their hold? The actual measle cases are from people that were/are vaccinated? Like military? Medical? Getting measles? Whooping Cough? Mumps? And spreading them to others? Can that even happen? Get the vaccines and have them totally FAIL to do what they are supposed to? If they morph into not effective -- can they morph into NOT safe? And tests were or are being done - and all is OK?

just opinion but I don't know if I want to be a healthy people in 2020...just sayin. those vaccines...maybe those billiondollarprofit making companies could make them safer? Extend the time between. Wait just a bit until immune systems are robust? SINGLE DOSES LIKE BACK IN THE OLD DAYS? that won't happen. too costly to the makers. hmmm.....PROFIT OVER LIVES

Last edited by SunnySam16; 09-13-2019 at 12:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City