Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2010, 04:36 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,504,856 times

Advertisements

a digit here...a digit there. It's all good.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,121,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
I agree. And if they ever commit rape....I say off their penises!

It is irritating that this happened, however, and it's a big ever, offing their Johnson's? jfkIII-
have you been watching those Extreme Showtime movies again?
Ive often wondered....what do you use Johnson's Wax for????

Old 12-02-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Ive often wondered....what do you use Johnson's Wax for????
...to put a shine on the "hood"...of course.

Old 12-02-2010, 05:37 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,581,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
DavieJ89, my wife bought one of those 3-in-1 Bissell vacuums the day after you did. How ya liking yours? I'd say it's performance was good but not great. It works for us, we only have carpeting in our bedroom in this little 1Bed, 1 bath Elko rental home, anyway. $8 beats what we had before!
Hey elko. I loved our little 3-in-1 vaccuum. I think that it is great personally. It suits the needs of my studio apartment and worked much better than I thought it would have. It was also very easy to put together

It was a bit smaller than I thought it would be though. Otherwise I love my little vac

Old 12-02-2010, 08:15 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
Don't get me wrong...I hope they catch the vandals and make them do community service until they cry uncle. I hate to see nature defiled.
The entire Las Vegas Valley rightfully belongs to the Native American Indians and look how we've vandalized this entire Valley over the decades.

Developers dynamite housing sites in the lower elevations of the mountains around Henderson, defiling nature, and not a whimper of protest.

This largely happened in Not-In-My-Backyard Summerlin, and anytime something like that happen in that region of the valley, screams!

Perhaps someone who fell on his face here, lost his job, lost his car, couldn't afford the entry fees to his favorite recreational spot, and snuck in there one night to make a statement.

I came in from Boulder City this a.m. at 8:00, saw this brown haze hovering over the valley, defiling nature, and this doesn't make it onto most people's radar screens here.

It will always be a never-ending curiosity to me as to what really riles up citizens of this city.

Last edited by tijlover; 12-02-2010 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Edit

Old 12-02-2010, 09:55 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,581,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
The entire Las Vegas Valley rightfully belongs to the Native American Indians and look how we've vandalized this entire Valley over the decades.

Developers dynamite housing sites in the lower elevations of the mountains around Henderson, defiling nature, and not a whimper of protest.

This largely happened in Not-In-My-Backyard Summerlin, and anytime something like that happen in that region of the valley, screams!

Perhaps someone who fell on his face here, lost his job, lost his car, couldn't afford the entry fees to his favorite recreational spot, and snuck in there one night to make a statement.

I came in from Boulder City this a.m. at 8:00, saw this brown haze hovering over the valley, defiling nature, and this doesn't make it onto most people's radar screens here.

It will always be a never-ending curiosity to me as to what really riles up citizens of this city.
I noticed the haze as I drove the 95 two days ago on my way to work. I looked towards North LV and could see the haze around Gass Peak and the Sheep Range. Very LA-esque to me

Old 12-03-2010, 09:31 AM

3,728 posts, read 9,476,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post

It also might have been tourists.

No one is quite sure who did it, despite the so-called "leads" the cops got.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:50 AM

One other consideration....aliens.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:14 AM

3,728 posts, read 9,476,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
One other consideration....aliens.
Or Sasquatch, lol.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:16 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,291,990 times
Just a couple of sewer rats. Maybe they should start searching people and cars before letting them in.

And speaking of sewer rats, where I live, the outside is common area for all. So some stupid idiot POS keeps bringing his medium to large dog and poops right in front of my gate and sidewalk every single night or morning before I am up. Yesterday, I went out there and cleaned up all of it, it was everywhere. I do not even have a dog, and resent having to clean up after an ignorant slob. When I do find out who it is, the HOA will be getting their photo and address, along with pictures of their dogs green poop. Why is it green? Ewww. What is it really? A small horse? Plus, I will go to a place that can blow up the photos, make several copies of the POS and his/her dog, and post it all over the neighborhood.
This morning, I get up and there is a new fresh batch right by my gate!
Trying to get the camera set up to record who is doing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas