Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2011, 08:48 PM

487 posts, read 747,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Nothing wrong with min wage kimba, but all those jobs have very little if any opportunity to advance. And even when those opps do arrive I always get over looked because managers at most companies today promote who they like personally rather than promote based on merit and hard work

I'm not a very likable person in the real world, 99% of the people I meet find me to be annoying or treat me like there's something wrong w/me

I can't be a good salesman because in sales you have to be dominant, in control, aggressive I'm not, I'm submissive and if somebody tells me to shut the eff up even if its still my turn to talk, I do what I'm told. I never have stood up for myself and if somebody tells me they're better than me I agree with them

I'm only submissive to others because often times no mater how badly I want to say something I don't because I hate confrontations, I never win them
I don't think on my feet, I'm too slow for that
After reading your posts I still think, for your sanity, you should give up on LV and go back to where you came from before LV

Old 02-20-2011, 08:51 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,501,432 times
Horse walks in to a bar. Bartender asks "Why the long face?"

"Aww...Lost Wages just ain't the same fun anymore."

"Why not?" asks the bartender.

"Everyone's stuck in the same rut. Ain't no one wants a ride
either. You'd think the whole town just rolled itself up in to
a ball and went to sleep."

Bartender looks down at the bar for a second..."Hey....
I know! You need a good slap in the sides, Filly!"

"Slap in the sides? What d'ya mean by that?"

You need to listen to the Tragically Hip's YouTube video
from the 2004 Grey Cup. DUH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YUJs1NTmtlQ

Old 02-20-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
So, LVD, did the Building #7 thing ever get resolved? Or is everyone just blindly accepting that it too was just the work of Oww-kei-duh? I watched the Geraldo video and the two guys were very believable.

And my son says the trails from jets way up now are aluminum and it is part of a huge plan to change the weather. Heard about that one, too? BTW, LVD, I am sure impressed with you. After all you've been through you don't give up. You have persistence. And that is awesome.

Alcoholic? Yes you are. But you keep working and paying your bills and you come up with some seriously interesting stuff for this thread to peruse. And, they're not conspiracy theories, they're conspiracy facts. According to some. Be careful with my last statement. I'm not saying they're all facts but some of them are facts, if you look at them with an open and intelligent mind. Building 7 should not have fallen from all 4 corners all at once.

Watch the video everyone and get back to us. LVD, do you like Alex Jones' stuff?
I think the Jehovah's Witnesses could help sort Davie's life out. Get him to join up

Old 02-20-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
http://www.heart-valve-surgery.com/I...rt-surgery.jpg
Who's that girl?

That special girl. That special Jewish girl. She's touched all of our hearts. She's bored us to tears. She's taken up more of our time than she ever really should have. But she wanted it that way. She wouldn't be some mere waitress at a Denny's somewhere. After all, she's Bab-waaa Waa-waaa!

And she's....special. She's everybody's friend. She's Barb-waa Waa-waaa. She's ours.

Forever.

Antisemitic as well as insane

Old 02-20-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Click their user name. Then click "view public profile". On their page, click on "user lists" and click on "add to ignore list." Then confirm it. I am doing this too. Right now!!!!! Can't take this maniacal drivel anymore.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Free at last, thank god I'm free at last.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:02 PM

aitchem...I have thought that same thought, indeed! Davie, you'll know us when you see us. I was skeptical at first but I kept studying with them and eventually became a baptized member. What I know now has forever changed the way I look at everything in life. I encourage everyone to take a look and take a study. Davie, we could help you, I am sure of it, man.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:04 PM

If I'm so bad why isn't there a picture of someone like this looking back at me on my computer saying "We're not that much different from each other...Austin Powers."

Old 02-20-2011, 09:09 PM

351 posts, read 837,282 times
There should be a way to negative rep somebody!

Old 02-20-2011, 09:14 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,595,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
...this is a Las Vegas chat? Boring. Try going to Politics and Other Controversies, they love this stuff!

Well, never mind...I can just use the ignore....carry on....
I know...I'm a little miffed we aren't discussing all the rain we just got...You know that required a bunch of crazy raindances on my part!

Old 02-20-2011, 09:16 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,949,011 times
Well, I am a little miffed that we just got to finally see the grass after the 2 ft of snow just melted, and today...6 dang inches...at least. Ugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas