Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 11:07 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,038,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
So those "overgrown children" are not spending money in the village? Give me a break, i think YOU need to grow up.
Balance the fact that they spend money with the fact that they drive other people out with their unnecessary racket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 11:23 AM

112 posts, read 218,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestburynLI to BronxnNYC View Post
Was there friday, we threw a party at the Rift. Right across from the train. Nothing shady at all.
Yeah , Da Bada Bing is now called The Riff as in , guitar riff , or maybe as in Riff-Raff.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:39 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,323,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8ACTR View Post
Yeah , Da Bada Bing is now called The Riff as in , guitar riff , or maybe as in Riff-Raff.
They remodeled it so it seems nicer. I would rather go to Tara though, cant beat the $1 burger!

Old 04-21-2009, 10:25 PM

112 posts, read 218,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
So those "overgrown children" are not spending money in the village? Give me a break, i think YOU need to grow up.
I'm in complete agreement with DMAN.

I really don't think those guys add much to the local business' coffers. They're just in town to meet woman , not to spend money.

As far as the noise they make...there is no sane reason for any vehicle to be as loud as some of those bikes are .. they're that way just to be obnoxious and get attention.

BTW Is the name Suzook short for Suzuki ?

Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 PM

706 posts, read 3,764,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbres View Post
Looks like the "ghetto culture" of the City has finally made its way out to Long Island. There definitely has been a marked increase in graffiti in many parts of the Island.

Rule of thumb: if tyhe grafitti is at all readable, legible and with correct spelling then it was probably done by wannabe suburban White Teens.

If the grafitti makes no sense, most tags don't, then you may have some real gangstas in the 'hood about.
Ghetto culture has always existed in LI, just not in the same forms as other areas and not in the form of grafitti.

Just more undercover that's all.

Old 04-22-2009, 03:55 AM

2,897 posts, read 4,408,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8ACTR View Post
I'm in complete agreement with DMAN.

I really don't think those guys add much to the local business' coffers. They're just in town to meet woman , not to spend money.

As far as the noise they make...there is no sane reason for any vehicle to be as loud as some of those bikes are .. they're that way just to be obnoxious and get attention.

BTW Is the name Suzook short for Suzuki ?
y

Yes it is for suzuki, I am not going to add any more comments to this thread. There are very ignorant people on this board, i wont waste any more bandwidth with these stupid comments.

Old 04-22-2009, 04:25 AM

2,845 posts, read 10,511,856 times
Loud pipes save lives!

Old 04-22-2009, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean sean sean sean View Post
Loud pipes save lives!

One of the most moronic slogans of all time. It should be changed to "Not weaving in and out of traffic saves fat overbloated childrens lives."

Old 04-22-2009, 06:22 AM

7,658 posts, read 19,175,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
One of the most moronic slogans of all time. It should be changed to "Not weaving in and out of traffic saves fat overbloated childrens lives."

Or ridng rice burner wheelies on the sidewalk.

"I Heart Organ Donors"

Crooks

Old 04-22-2009, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Or ridng rice burner wheelies on the sidewalk.

"I Heart Organ Donors"

Crooks
LOL

It is possible to be a conscientious motorcycle rider, unfortunately, they only make up about 20% of those who ride.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island