Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2015, 02:09 AM

10,889 posts, read 2,192,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Flower View Post
Well, I am all alone and I have had chronic depression for more years than I want to think about. I have no support. I have people I can call but I am tired of having no one who cares to check on me. I feel so selfish when I put it that way. But it is a feeling that I can't let go of and all I want is to let go of these people.

I am tired of being alone. I am tired of being depressed with no way out. I want to escape but can't no matter what.

All I can do is eat badly. And each time my stomach hurts from that, I feel calmer. I feel supported. :-/ Crazy.

I am not well and have no where to turn.
I'm in no better situation then you but I still hope you get better, this is horribly sad.

Old 06-21-2015, 01:05 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ- View Post
Thank you for your responses.

Everything is going worse each day and I really don't know why I'm still here.
When my dear teens say that to me, I refer this song to them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJimkJIPqhQ

Old 06-21-2015, 01:11 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,244,230 times
So sorry for such pain at such a young age.

I wish I could tell you how much better things will get in the future...because it's true, they will.

You need proper professional psychiatric help. OP I believe you are severely depressed and if so you won't be able to get yourself out of it alone.

Help is there, even if you access it online or something.

OP people do care - what would it do to your mum if you were no longer around? Maybe it would kill her, too.

Old 06-21-2015, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
So sorry for such pain at such a young age.

I wish I could tell you how much better things will get in the future...because it's true, they will.

You need proper professional psychiatric help. OP I believe you are severely depressed and if so you won't be able to get yourself out of it alone.

Help is there, even if you access it online or something.

OP people do care - what would it do to your mum if you were no longer around? Maybe it would kill her, too.
I called the S.O.S suicide of my country lately, I'm going to call them again after because I really can't cope, I don't know, there is that damn bridge not far away - it could be so easy. Struggling to stay alive while there is just not too far away something that could make everything OK. I dream of it every day of my life, when I'm in too much pain and too scared, or just in the middle of some sort of hysteric crisis, I think about it. Always. I feel the air against me, the sensation, and my head hitting the ground and then nothing, no pain, no fear, nothing at all but peace and tranquility.
My mum sacrificed too many things for me already, maybe she would be sad, a little, but then she will be happy to know that everything is over. I'm not the sort of person to be missed - quite the contrary in fact - when I'm gone, people are happy, relieved.

Thank you.

Old 06-21-2015, 03:17 PM

Most of the time now, I just want to end it all, I try to sleep but It hurt too much everywhere, I'm drugged with medicine but it don't do anything, So I come here, I do things, try to talk, try to do like it's OK somehow, like I'm not dying, literally or not - but everything is fake. I want to cry, to bang my head so hard against a wall that it will break in two, I want to slash my skin and die or just strangle myself with something. It's like I'm in quicksand, the more I try to get out, the deeper I sink. I'd like so much to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, someone, just someone. Because seriously, I have so much love in me it's making me dizzy. But I have no one.

Well, that was the depressed rambling of the day...

Old 06-21-2015, 04:06 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,956 times
Quote:
Most of the time now, I just want to end it all, I try to sleep but It hurt too much everywhere, I'm drugged with medicine but it don't do anything, So I come here, I do things, try to talk, try to do like it's OK somehow, like I'm not dying, literally or not - but everything is fake. I want to cry, to bang my head so hard against a wall that it will break in two, I want to slash my skin and die or just strangle myself with something. It's like I'm in quicksand, the more I try to get out, the deeper I sink. I'd like so much to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, someone, just someone. Because seriously, I have so much love in me it's making me dizzy. But I have no one.

Well, that was the depressed rambling of the day...
Do you see a therapist?

It sounds like some therapy may be in order....

research cognitive behavioral therapists in your area.

Old 06-21-2015, 06:45 PM

5,010 posts, read 592,987 times
Quote:
I'm drugged with medicine but it don't do anything
Just being curious - what meds are you on?

Old 06-21-2015, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
Do you see a therapist?

It sounds like some therapy may be in order....

research cognitive behavioral therapists in your area.
I've seen some, but not right now, it's a small town you know, there isn't much around...

Old 06-21-2015, 11:13 PM

1,225 posts, read 1,405,638 times
You're young, strive to keep on living. You never know what the future could bring..

Old 06-21-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatglitters View Post
Just being curious - what meds are you on?
Well, i'm on lamaline, two morphin injections a day ( a woman come home and gave it to me) and a little xanax for the anxiety.
Since i can't mix everything up, I had to stop many pills i was taking before too : (
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health