Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 05:24 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times

Advertisements

Yes it sure is (When everything around you is pure trash and you remember how good things were)

I would love to goto an arcade like I did in the 80s!!!!!!

BUT THE ONLY ARCADES STILL AROUND HERE HAVE GARBAGE!!!!! (Nothing I wanna play)

Old 06-30-2015, 11:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
I've had feelings like this - they come and go often depending on my situation! I'm a mover so . . that seems to be my answer to everything. Nothing like a change of scenery to change your mood. Problem is . . after about 5 years it's always time for another one.

I wonder if I can ever be content and if that is a function of depression OR my military/nomadic upbringing.

I do think you need professional counseling and perhaps could benefit from anti-depressants (short term or long term). They can help to turn your thinking around a bit.

Good luck.

Old 07-01-2015, 04:36 AM

10,889 posts, read 2,192,215 times
Hi guys,

Well no good news today, just bad ones, but I have something to say. Another complain...
I know I'm not good at socializing, not at all, so sometimes people are just being "humorous", but I don't see it and take it very badly, it make me cry and I don't understand why some people are reacting like that with me - here on CD too, on other sections. I try to talk, say something, and it just escalate till something goes bad and I have to go because they become too hostile and it make me scared - I don't know how to react to that - ignore them ? get angry ? say something as nasty/mean as them or ... ? - someone here said "a bit ridiculous" to me and now I don't want to go back there because I'm scared someone else will say the same again. My head really hurts also, I know I shouldn't be there on the PC, but I don't know how to cope otherwise, I really, really want to be someone else today, live somewhere else, stop being ill and depressive, I don't know why everything is going worse each day...
I'm sorry for the long post -

Wish everyone who'd pass here a good day.

Old 07-03-2015, 02:29 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,875,896 times
I've lost hope.
I can't find a job. Was soppose to have an interview in a few days- that I was feeling good about and looking forward to but they just cancelled on me. I have nothing to go on for. No one will miss me. FML.

Old 07-03-2015, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatetheheat01 View Post
I've lost hope.
I can't find a job. Was soppose to have an interview in a few days- that I was feeling good about and looking forward to but they just cancelled on me. I have nothing to go on for. No one will miss me. FML.
I'm so sorry to read that, you must be feeling so bad because of what they did, are you alone ?
I'm very bad right now too -

Maybe we can still hope for some sort of miracle for everything that goes bad ?

Old 07-03-2015, 05:44 PM

10,114 posts, read 19,406,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ- View Post
Thank you for your responses.

Everything is going worse each day and I really don't know why I'm still here.
But you ARE here, that's what counts

Its a long road that doesn't have a curve in it somewhere. Hang in there. I'm not trying to minimalize your problems and situation, just to let you know things have a way of adjusting out. Believe me, I've been there. It will work out, just take things one day at a time

Old 07-03-2015, 10:19 PM

Unhappy *

Im sorry to everyone on this thread who doesnt feel well,its totally understandable!!!!!

My mom asked me the other day why I dont go out much anymore and I told her right out... THERE IS NOTHING WORTH GOING OUT FOR!!!! (What?? GARBAGE??)

Old 07-05-2015, 01:06 PM

Hey Dude,

Hope it's a little better now.

The stress is killing me, I can't stand it anymore, I have too many health problems, when I go to the doctors, they say this time it's okay, then I go home, a few days pass and everything goes bad again, I have "things" in my breasts, I did an echo and they found nothing too dramatic, but now there is that new thing there too, and I don't know if this one is okay too or not and it's making me cry because I don't want to die in pain, I am coward and very selfish with this I guess, but if I'm dying I want to know it, I don't know what to do with myself, I just really wish I could end it all very quickly

Last edited by Eden Morlevent; 07-05-2015 at 01:55 PM..

Old 07-06-2015, 12:34 AM

Ahh sweetie Im so sorry

Please try to be happy if you can,I know thats hard!!!!

Old 07-06-2015, 11:51 AM

Hello people..

How is everyone today ?

For myself, I'm sinking deeper everyday, but I'm ready for it, I don't have much choice. If my health problems are going to kill me then so be it, at least I would have tried to be better, now my life is just in God's hands.

If someone want to say something, I'd be glad to read them.

Thank you.

Dude, if you pass here again, a very special thank you to you, you are wonderful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health