Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2019, 11:39 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,874,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Awesome...it's good you are doing better. It's still important to continuously be aware of possible side effects or changes in how you feel...this is really true if you have a multiple diagnosis.

I'm a medical professional....don't need any direction from someone on the internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2019, 11:40 AM

9,297 posts, read 4,587,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Is there something wrong with suggesting meds be continuously monitored?

Old 02-11-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
I'm a medical professional....don't need any direction from someone on the internet.
Then why are you posting about it? Meant no harm...

Old 02-13-2019, 09:47 PM

32,946 posts, read 36,394,363 times
Quote:
You started the thread.

Old 02-14-2019, 03:11 PM

5,426 posts, read 3,500,548 times
Quote:
Then why are you posting about it? Meant no harm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
You started the thread.
A lot of these forums have "chat" threads that are pinned to the top of the forum, this one just happens to be called "Can't get out of bed days" and it isn't pinned.

I enjoy reading and occasionally posting here so I'm happy greatblueheron started it!

Old 02-14-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
A lot of these forums have "chat" threads that are pinned to the top of the forum, this one just happens to be called "Can't get out of bed days" and it isn't pinned.

I enjoy reading and occasionally posting here so I'm happy greatblueheron started it!

Thread is over a year old but those with mental health issues continue posting and so I continue responding in case someone is in crisis. Plus it was started for current patients, not people who've not experienced depression spouting off what they might know of the illness.

I personally am doing wonderfully at this time. Grateful for medications that are so helpful.

Old 02-15-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:

I personally am doing wonderfully at this time. Grateful for medications that are so helpful.
I am happy you are doing better! As an RN, it's just my instinct to remind people the importance of monitoring meds & side effect as part of an ongoing comprehensive plan of treatment due to side effects, drug interactions or even just losing its effectiveness (it's often a long trial & error process). I'm sry if I offended you & it's awesome you are feeling wonderful! ....was not my intent to harm anyone, I just was responding to the thread.

Old 02-15-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
I am happy you are doing better! As an RN, it's just my instinct to remind people the importance of monitoring meds & side effect as part of an ongoing comprehensive plan of treatment due to side effects, drug interactions or even just losing its effectiveness (it's often a long trial & error process). I'm sry if I offended you & it's awesome you are feeling wonderful! ....was not my intent to harm anyone, I just was responding to the thread.
Oh, I know, certainly no offense taken..
later I read it and my words sounded snippy, so sorry.

I'm a RN too....

Old 02-17-2019, 08:11 AM

5,182 posts, read 5,256,585 times
Quote:

Quote:
Oh, I know, certainly no offense taken..
later I read it and my words sounded snippy, so sorry.

I'm a RN too....

Now that sounds like the real Blue Heron we all know.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:44 AM

[quote=Calvert Hall '62;54456100]

Now that sounds like the real Blue Heron we all know. [/QUOTE

_________

Guess we all have off days....and posts.

Thanks CH'62, very sweet of you.

Last edited by greatblueheron; 02-17-2019 at 09:19 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health