Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2021, 08:08 PM

10,442 posts, read 6,969,439 times

Advertisements

Anyone see the video of Murphy being booed at the debate when he basically lost the debate, and started calling everyone white supremacists? Youtube took it down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2021, 08:39 PM

362 posts, read 497,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Anyone see the video of Murphy being booed at the debate when he basically lost the debate, and started calling everyone white supremacists? Youtube took it down.
I sure did! I watched the debate live. That crowd at the end of the debate let Murphy have it! Damn.

Old 10-15-2021, 12:12 PM

1,057 posts, read 546,781 times
Marc Simone says Murphy's numbers have been dropping since that debacle. His voice always sounds kind of angry anyway but that was really over the top,

Old 10-15-2021, 04:45 PM

3,422 posts, read 1,838,575 times
Quote:
Murphys complete scum. While NJ has financial woes Murphy setup a board to give financial scholarships with millions of NJ taxpayers money to students who want to pursue media careers. The kicker is Murphy sits at the head of the board and decides who receives these scholarships. I can almost guarantee you the people he picks are hand selected by him to fill the roles of the disgenous media we have.
Honestly, he needs to go.

https://youtu.be/5WMyo3antpE

Old 10-15-2021, 04:46 PM

3,422 posts, read 1,838,575 times
Honestly, he needs to go.

I will not be concerning myself with this anymore. My money is valuable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMyo3antpE

Old 10-16-2021, 09:48 AM

2,641 posts, read 1,175,151 times
Quote:
Because hes going to tax "the rich".. what the non-thinkers dont realize is that anyone making more than 30k are the rich.
No anyone making more than $60K is rich. Less than that is hard to live on with rents, mortgages alone so freaking high.

Old 10-16-2021, 10:08 AM

2,641 posts, read 1,175,151 times
Default they

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
I would make the counter argument that especially the police won't even want to have a job let alone a pension to pay into if Murphy wins. Who would want to be a police officer in the toxic environment Murphy and his attorney general have created for police?
Have you seen the pensions they get? the money they eventually earn is nothing like what they start out with. They start out with a low salary but over time it goes up. Most of the money for police is going to the Chiefs, lieutenants, the higher ranking officers. They do make good money. But they earn it they are walking marked targets.

The worst for me is the public employees in clerical/office jobs. There is no reason why they can't combine divisions with one division head for a group of employees. But instead there are division heads making salaries ranging from $70K to $100K and being in charge of 3 to 4 people. You don't need a supervisor for every 3 to 4 people making that kind of money. I don't care how much of an education they have it's still a waste of excessive spending. They get increases and no extra work or responsibilities. They also claim to be supervisors of the same employee another supervisor claims to be in charge of what scam they got going.

Also look at all the sick time saved up. when they get to a 1000 hours saved they bank they save it for when they retire then bank out half the time saved at a higher salary by the time they retire. They can also roll over the dollar amount into a deferred account. When they save up more than 1000 hours they bank that excess exceeding 1000 hours every year so that's like getting a flat amount raise one time each year for not calling in sick. Yet they have no problem coming in sick and spreading their germs. It's insane paying people to save up lifetime sick time.

Old 10-16-2021, 10:57 AM

318 posts, read 450,715 times
I totally agree with you in regards to the public sector employees. Any politician that wants to "defund the DMV" has my vote. The only governor that we ever had with the guts to take on the unions was Christie. Didn't work out well for him he was constantly attacked as being anti police and teacher. Murphy on the other hand is willing to let the unions run wild.

Old 10-16-2021, 01:00 PM

7,349 posts, read 3,520,483 times
Quote:
When your policies are bad, call everyone out as a klansman. That’s how Josh boy got elected. NJ Democrats gobble that stuff up

Old 10-16-2021, 03:41 PM

318 posts, read 450,715 times
Quote:
Still no new accurate polling on the race. I assume since they are calling in Obama and Biden's wife the internal polling shows it as being a tossup
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey