Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2021, 02:19 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,257,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
Look at the recent surge in crime all across the state. Westfield just had a violent home invasion and rape. A rapist is targeting female joggers on the D & R canal. Murphy is supposedly a champion for women's rights. I guess after they get raped they have the right to abort the baby. Just another example of Phil Murphy's New Jersey.

Also for HudsonNJ, I'm assuming being up in Hudson County property taxes are an issue. Also, all of the local businesses and restaurants in the area you may want to frequent at one point or another. A second term for Murphy means this state will be on again off again lockdown.

I agree with Murphy on one thing. This election is a choice of directions the state can take. I can't think of anyone who benefits from Phil Murphy's direction.
There is no surge in crime. Rise in murders, but far less than national average. Decrease in violent crime.
Maybe it’s all fake news and you are keeping your own stats. Do you make this stuff up as you go along? Seems like you pull numbers and of your imagination.
https://nj1015.com/murders-in-nj-up-...ll-crime-down/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2021, 02:56 PM

19,137 posts, read 25,345,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
There is no surge in crime. Rise in murders, but far less than national average. Decrease in violent crime.
Maybe it’s all fake news and you are keeping your own stats. Do you make this stuff up as you go along? Seems like you pull numbers and of your imagination.
Yup!
As usual, NJ has one of the lowest rates of violent crime in The US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ent_crime_rate

Old 10-25-2021, 02:57 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times
I guess I won't be voting. Requested a mail-in ballot weeks ago, never got it.

Old 10-25-2021, 03:07 PM

19,137 posts, read 25,345,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
More than likely, that this is just one more effect of the "efficiency" improvements rendered by Postmaster General Louis DeJoy. I am assuming that these ballots can be mailed internationally, and that the deterioration in US Postal Service delivery times that began in 2020 has continued and has led to a very long delivery delay.

Old 10-25-2021, 04:07 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
More than likely, that this is just one more effect of the "efficiency" improvements rendered by Postmaster General Louis DeJoy. I am assuming that these ballots can be mailed internationally, and that the deterioration in US Postal Service delivery times that began in 2020 has continued and has led to a very long delivery delay.
Yes, you are asked right on the application if you are outside of the USA. I sent it about a month ago.

And yes, the mail system is from hell now.

Old 10-25-2021, 05:06 PM

3,430 posts, read 1,845,129 times
Just gotta say.. I pray Jack wins.

I'm about done with this, but, NO WAY should a Democrat be elected. No.

Old 10-25-2021, 08:32 PM

318 posts, read 451,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
The surge has started recently. Criminals are smart. The vaccine mandates that are being forced on law enforcement by dictators like Phil Murphy is leaving the forces so short staffed criminals can now take advantage of the staffing issues.

BTW, I saw this idiot says that now kids in school plays need to wear a mask. Will it never end with this guy? I can't imagine any parent could vote for this guy.

If Murphy somehow manages to win it looks like at least Virginia will go republican. Maybe that will send a message to the establishment elite.

Old 10-25-2021, 08:38 PM

Quote:
The surge has started recently. Criminals are smart. The vaccine mandates that are being forced on law enforcement by dictators like Phil Murphy is leaving the forces so short staffed criminals can now take advantage of the staffing issues.

BTW, I saw this idiot says that now kids in school plays need to wear a mask. Will it never end with this guy? I can't imagine any parent could vote for this guy.

If Murphy somehow manages to win it looks like at least Virginia will go republican. Maybe that will send a message to the establishment elite.
Do you have a link to when this supposed crime surge started. I’m getting tired of correcting all your misinformation.
I don’t care what idiots you saw at your kids school or what your neighbor does or told you. That is not considered a trend or a statistical probability.
You have a habit of remembering what you read incorrectly and reporting it as proof.

Old 10-25-2021, 08:39 PM

318 posts, read 451,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Funny how anyone voting for Murphy probably got 8 mail in ballots...

Old 10-25-2021, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Funny how anyone voting for Murphy probably got 8 mail in ballots...
How do you know how this poster would vote?
Are you also psychic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey