Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2021, 02:18 PM

318 posts, read 450,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njrebel1978 View Post
Where the hell are you getting voter fraud from. My post had nothing to do with that. Deflecting and changing the subject is what you do best.
Liberals don't answer questions. They just call names and change the subjects. Now their panties are in a bunch because they know Murphy is done. If he's lucky he won't be prosecuted for all the nursing home and Ida deaths on his hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2021, 03:03 PM

4,179 posts, read 5,058,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
...Carter lost because of record inflation and a general distrust in government...
He lost because of perceived weakness with regards to the Iranian Hostage Crisis.

Old 10-24-2021, 06:40 PM

4,027 posts, read 3,631,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njrebel1978 View Post
Where the hell are you getting voter fraud from. My post had nothing to do with that. Deflecting and changing the subject is what you do best.
I know it doesn’t. It was a (pretty obvious) reference to the last presidential election where Trump supporters could not accept defeat. I would not be surprised if the same happened here if Murphy won. You seem to think because people making disparaging remarks on his own social media page that somehow means he’s fallen out of favor with his constituents. As if people saying means about literally anyone isn’t what social media is all about

Quote:
Liberals don't answer questions. They just call names and change the subjects. Now their panties are in a bunch because they know Murphy is done. If he's lucky he won't be prosecuted for all the nursing home and Ida deaths on his hands.
I wasn’t asked a question. I didn’t call anyone names. I don’t know that Murphy is done. And even if he is, I promise you I won’t lose any sleep over it. My life won’t change much regardless of who’s governor. I do have a preference but I won’t be upset either way.

Old 10-25-2021, 09:37 AM

10,438 posts, read 6,964,415 times
A fair question to ask yourselves is what has Murphy done to improve our lives in NJ? Honestly nothing, absolutely nothing.

Old 10-25-2021, 10:14 AM

50,723 posts, read 36,424,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
A fair question to ask yourselves is what has Murphy done to improve our lives in NJ? Honestly nothing, absolutely nothing.
To be honest, I can't think of a way any NJ governor improved my life in any way. Actually, GetCoveredNJ made my health premiums even lower than ACA. But other than that I don't what he's done to improve my life directly, but I also I can't think of anything Christie did to improve my life, Corzine, Whitman, etc, etc.

Old 10-25-2021, 11:54 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
To be honest, I can't think of a way any NJ governor improved my life in any way. Actually, GetCoveredNJ made my health premiums even lower than ACA. But other than that I don't what he's done to improve my life directly, but I also I can't think of anything Christie did to improve my life, Corzine, Whitman, etc, etc.
Bingo. What NJ governor has ever improved our lives?

Lol, most of them have gone out of their way to make life difficult, but that was because of what I did for a living in the past.

Old 10-25-2021, 12:21 PM

23,536 posts, read 17,214,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Ask if murphy followed the sage wisdom, 'first do no harm'. Sanctuary cities attract illegal aliens and crime. Stopped cooperation with ICE, past incident involving school yard killings by deported illegal was a lesson not learned by murphy.

So much for the 911 commission finding that the lack of cooperation among law enforcement agencies led to the 911 bombing. that alone should be reason enough to dump murphy.

Sep 2, 2021 — Drug overdose deaths continue to rise in New Jersey..... direct result of supporting open borders, drug cartels, gangs , recruitment of gang members, flooding the country with fentanyl and killing citizens.

Murphy ignores imagination and creativity and uses or misuses taxpayer cash as a substitute to keep NJ in a moribund state of economic disaster.

Old 10-25-2021, 01:50 PM

Look at the recent surge in crime all across the state. Westfield just had a violent home invasion and rape. A rapist is targeting female joggers on the D & R canal. Murphy is supposedly a champion for women's rights. I guess after they get raped they have the right to abort the baby. Just another example of Phil Murphy's New Jersey.

Also for HudsonNJ, I'm assuming being up in Hudson County property taxes are an issue. Also, all of the local businesses and restaurants in the area you may want to frequent at one point or another. A second term for Murphy means this state will be on again off again lockdown.

I agree with Murphy on one thing. This election is a choice of directions the state can take. I can't think of anyone who benefits from Phil Murphy's direction.

Old 10-25-2021, 01:51 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BingNewsSearch

Just posted 3 hours ago. Even the main stream media can't ignore how much Murphy has blown what should have been a landslide victory.

Old 10-25-2021, 02:14 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,249,505 times
Quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BingNewsSearch

Just posted 3 hours ago. Even the main stream media can't ignore how much Murphy has blown what should have been a landslide victory.
Didn’t realize the election was over and all the votes were counted. Has victory been declared? Did Murphy accept defeat already?!
I haven’t even voted! How could I have missed this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey