Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 12:29 PM

515 posts, read 527,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutpaws View Post
Interesting.
Yes and also unfortunate for CB preference because it means that up to half the units might not even go to CB log numbers. So in this case the number of units went from 60 units to at least/only 30 units available.

Last edited by Mimilove; 01-28-2020 at 01:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2020, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleross View Post
i didnt get my hopes up at all but based on her saying on her end it says i was contacted and went in for interview and gave in paperwork so its in process when in fact i didnt get rejection or interview email. It was a log number system error on their end which is why project manager has to look over my log number to see whats going on because from what she said i should have been contacted
medina07 has no preference and a one digit log # I think reside also didn't reach out to her/him.

No one here works for Reside so none of us can say what or why their computer says what it says.
Hope you get your answer soon.

Old 01-28-2020, 03:13 PM

12 posts, read 11,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citygal365 View Post
I would assume that mean hiv applicants? Not sure didn’t even know a priority exists for this
I figured it out. It has to be hearing impaired/ visually impaired.

Old 01-28-2020, 03:17 PM

15 posts, read 13,055 times
Has anyone viewed the apartments yet?
My partner and I were called by the building to view the apartment - we did and then went back to Reside to sign some more paperwork which was sent to HDP for approval. A few days later we were asked to send in a few more documents and are waiting to hear back..

How far along the process has everyone got? Has anyone else viewed the apartments?

Old 01-28-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryeah03 View Post
My partner and I were called by the building to view the apartment - we did and then went back to Reside to sign some more paperwork which was sent to HDP for approval. A few days later we were asked to send in a few more documents and are waiting to hear back..

How far along the process has everyone got? Has anyone else viewed the apartments?

Looks like you made it farther than most. How long ago did they request more information?

Old 01-28-2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:

Also what’s your log and preference?

Old 01-28-2020, 06:04 PM

26 posts, read 24,119 times
Quote:

What extra documents did they ask for?

Old 01-28-2020, 07:22 PM

73 posts, read 67,944 times
Quote:
I figured it out. It has to be hearing impaired/ visually impaired.
Oh! Makes sense haha good to know so I’m assuming the rest of CB and the municipal is up next?

Old 01-29-2020, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citygal365 View Post
Oh! Makes sense haha good to know so I’m assuming the rest of CB and the municipal is up next?
Yes but according to PM of Reside "yet those units are not yet up next immediately" .

Old 01-29-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Yes but according to PM of Reside "yet those units are not yet up next immediately" .
Lol what does that mean? That they are not processing CB and municipal yet?

I hate that these marketing agents can never give a straight answer.
It's always like these lotteries are some sort of big secret that must be protected at all cost. So annoying.

These people literally have a list that shows how many people are in front of each person, and I am positive they have gone through enough lotteries to know more or less how long it will take them to get through 10 people on the list before they reach your number. I honestly never understood the secrecy of this whole process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: