Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2020, 03:56 AM

12 posts, read 11,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexyStarr View Post
Lmao!! No seriously lik where did they disappear to i just got so happy for them.
They are enjoying their new apartment!! Hahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2020, 05:54 AM

73 posts, read 67,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutpaws View Post
They are enjoying their new apartment!! Hahaha
Lol right!!

Old 01-31-2020, 07:52 AM

515 posts, read 528,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery_hopeful View Post
They really don't... just that everything is still processing. My cousin had a super fast process in the Bronx.... she got called in for an interview, two weeks later she was told it was approved and came in and signed some papers. A week later another call: she can look at the place and a week or two after that she moved in. The whole process was done in under 5 weeks. Mind boggling
Geesh I wish reside was that quick.
My employer has not received an income verification so I'm honestly just expecting to be waitlisted at this point.

Old 01-31-2020, 09:35 AM

26 posts, read 24,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimilove View Post
Geesh I wish reside was that quick.
My employer has not received an income verification so I'm honestly just expecting to be waitlisted at this point.
Don't get discouraged. They don't do the employment verification. They didn't send it to neither mine or my husbands employer for the apartment we got with reside last month. They bypass that lol

Old 01-31-2020, 10:21 AM

515 posts, read 528,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveras446 View Post
Don't get discouraged. They don't do the employment verification. They didn't send it to neither mine or my husbands employer for the apartment we got with reside last month. They bypass that lol
Well that's good to know I guess they by pass it if all your documents show the same income.

Old 01-31-2020, 11:28 AM

73 posts, read 67,987 times
Can someone give me the # they call for updates?

Old 02-02-2020, 08:19 AM

4 posts, read 3,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citygal365 View Post
I wish the person who viewed an apartment would come back and tell us her log # and preference we don’t need exact log # for confidentiality reasons but if it’s in the 1000’s 2000’s etc please respond haha thank you!
Hello: I am new to this thread, looking for info, but decided to share my experience......

I went to my interview late Nov, viewed unit in late Dec, sent back 1 requested doc 1st week Jan.
To-date I have not heard anything except "I am waiting approval", which I believe I am actually awaiting the Agency Review. My log # is in the 1000's and I am DP. I went from feeling so Happy and excited, to worrisome, and now I am just a complete wreck with anxiety. This process in very nerve wrecking, but I feel blessed too.

Old 02-02-2020, 08:54 AM

26 posts, read 24,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max2u View Post
Hello: I am new to this thread, looking for info, but decided to share my experience......

I went to my interview late Nov, viewed unit in late Dec, sent back 1 requested doc 1st week Jan.
To-date I have not heard anything except "I am waiting approval", which I believe I am actually awaiting the Agency Review. My log # is in the 1000's and I am DP. I went from feeling so Happy and excited, to worrisome, and now I am just a complete wreck with anxiety. This process in very nerve wrecking, but I feel blessed too.
What does DP mean? And what was the other document they requested? If you are just waiting approval you can call the hpd number and press option 4 and ask to speak to the project manager for 420 Kent. The project manager for this project is super nice and he will let you know the status on your approval as he is the one that will be approving. I will definitely give them a call because hpd usually only takes about a week to approve.

Old 02-02-2020, 01:37 PM

726 posts, read 821,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max2u View Post

How did you like the apt? Wats ur family size or apt size u applied for? Congrats on getting so far ahead in ur journey

Old 02-02-2020, 02:12 PM

4 posts, read 3,608 times
DP is the 1st preference, last bank stmt, I think I will call them. Thank you. I wish you the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: