Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2021, 12:15 PM

56 posts, read 59,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuytownhopeful View Post
yeah the rent is just under 1700, but I was double lucky since its in PCV, dont get to see it, but they send the floor plan (which I figured out was wrong haha, they had it flipped) and the virtual tour video, and they gave me a range of a week to choose the lease start date, which is in about 2 weeks
thank you so much! congrats!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2021, 02:19 PM

8 posts, read 9,619 times
Quote:
it is renovated, and mid block on 20th St
Incredible, both good news! Congrats!

Old 08-30-2021, 03:49 PM

64 posts, read 95,583 times
Quote:
my # was under 100, and just signed my lease for a 1 bd last week
When did they ask you to submit documents and did you have to submit more document after the first request? Thanks!

Old 08-30-2021, 04:26 PM

248 posts, read 403,365 times
Gotta change your name to stuytownwinnerwinnerchickendinner.

And PCV is like hitting the lottery within the lottery. Congrats!

Old 08-30-2021, 05:18 PM

54 posts, read 66,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietyBiscuits View Post
Gotta change your name to stuytownwinnerwinnerchickendinner.

And PCV is like hitting the lottery within the lottery. Congrats!
I’m not familiar why is PCV better?

Old 08-30-2021, 05:36 PM

4,778 posts, read 6,584,266 times
The apartments are larger and the two-bedrooms have two bathrooms.

Old 08-30-2021, 06:12 PM

173 posts, read 147,461 times
PCV, wow that's amazing. I had a lot of friends who lived in StuyTown and they often referred to PCV as the fancier StuyTown. Congrats!!

For anyone looking for an update, I submitted another round of documents and received confirmation a week after that my application is fully submitted and is being processed. It seems there's a further review/process once your assigned case manager finishes their review, maybe to ensure eligibility. Fingers crossed...

Old 08-30-2021, 06:49 PM

52 posts, read 63,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palpable View Post
PCV, wow that's amazing. I had a lot of friends who lived in StuyTown and they often referred to PCV as the fancier StuyTown. Congrats!!

For anyone looking for an update, I submitted another round of documents and received confirmation a week after that my application is fully submitted and is being processed. It seems there's a further review/process once your assigned case manager finishes their review, maybe to ensure eligibility. Fingers crossed...
If you dont mind me asking did they ask for more pay stubs ?

Old 08-30-2021, 06:57 PM

173 posts, read 147,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeita89 View Post
If you dont mind me asking did they ask for more pay stubs ?
Yup. Updated pay stubs, bank statements, investment statements, pretty much everything that can change with time. I guess it's to make sure you still remain eligible.

Old 08-30-2021, 07:02 PM

52 posts, read 63,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palpable View Post
Yup. Updated pay stubs, bank statements, investment statements, pretty much everything that can change with time. I guess it's to make sure you still remain eligible.

Darn ! Thank you ☺️, I work in the hospital the overtime started again... hope I dont get any issues because of that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery