Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2023, 02:23 PM

2 posts, read 2,069 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know what lug number there up to for studios? Or managements number? I'm not sure who to contact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2023, 08:14 PM

13 posts, read 8,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze310 View Post
Did they take money out of your account? This is making my heart go insane.
I did give a credit card as well nothing was charged.
My file was updated on (HC ) and 1/25 sent for approval
Agent did mention to me before sending it will take 7-10 business days
I tried email her today no respond I figured she maybe looked at it with cross eye lol not even 7 days yet and here she goes

Old 02-02-2023, 11:51 AM

49 posts, read 28,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly34381 View Post
I did give a credit card as well nothing was charged.
My file was updated on (HC ) and 1/25 sent for approval
Agent did mention to me before sending it will take 7-10 business days
I tried email her today no respond I figured she maybe looked at it with cross eye lol not even 7 days yet and here she goes
LMFAOOOOOO at least she gave you a time frame! I asked my agent the same day I signed and I got crickets!

Old 02-03-2023, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyji731 View Post
Does anyone know what lug number there up to for studios? Or managements number? I'm not sure who to contact.
MNS has been uploading all of the virtual tours on youtube. Just type in the address and mns into google.
I do know that they are still working on CB and also renting regularly for 1 million dollars a month (joke)
I haven't seen anyone post a log other that CB. Hope this helps. Sorry I dont have more info.

Old 02-06-2023, 08:12 AM

Quote:
LMFAOOOOOO at least she gave you a time frame! I asked my agent the same day I signed and I got crickets!
Today marks 8 business days since my file was sent for approval

Old 02-06-2023, 08:15 AM

Did you hear anything back?
I’ll be updating as soon as I hear from agent

Old 02-06-2023, 10:22 AM

Default I was going to ask you the same thing this morning when I got to work LOL!

Quote:
The only thing I have heard is my heart beating.
No email, no ticket uploaded on Housing connect, no charges on my debit card... nothing.

Old 02-06-2023, 10:28 AM

Default hmmmm

Quote:
She ignored my email on the 25th. I don't know if I should follow up again. I don't want to annoy anyone but I mean professionally an answer is easy.

Old 02-08-2023, 04:23 PM

Quote:
She ignored my email on the 25th. I don't know if I should follow up again. I don't want to annoy anyone but I mean professionally an answer is easy.
Hey got my approval emailed to me to ,after I called left a message 30 mins later I received an email please do the same! Really appreciate each and everyone on this forum God bless.

Old 02-09-2023, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Hey got my approval emailed to me to ,after I called left a message 30 mins later I received an email please do the same! Really appreciate each and everyone on this forum God bless.

So happy for you!!!! Congrats and many more blessings this year to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery