Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2015, 06:17 AM

25 posts, read 50,361 times

Advertisements

Can someone please inform me on the price of stock for the 1Bedroom/2Bedroom apartments at Masaryk.. Thank you and advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2015, 12:24 PM

329 posts, read 683,275 times
Not sure if it's gone up in the last couple of years. But you can look at the amounts on the ad that was placed. If you click on my album you will see a copy of the last two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q41 applicant View Post
Can someone please inform me on the price of stock for the 1Bedroom/2Bedroom apartments at Masaryk.. Thank you and advance.

Old 03-26-2015, 06:18 AM

25 posts, read 50,361 times
Thank you

Old 03-26-2015, 01:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,367 times
I used to live there. Sucks. People don't clean up after their dogs. They pee in the elevators. There are rats in the basement and mice in the apartments. Not to mention the roaches. You're just living in glorified projects.

Last edited by Dirtyface; 03-26-2015 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Grammar

Old 03-26-2015, 03:08 PM

Thanks Dirtyface,

Was management doing anything about it? How much were the carrying charges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyface View Post
I used to live there. Sucks. People don't clean up after their dogs. They pee in the elevators. There are rats in the basement and mice in the apartments. Not to mention the roaches. You're just living in glorified projects.

Old 03-29-2015, 06:40 PM

38 posts, read 63,107 times
Smile application

Hi,

have you got called this year yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkerjackson View Post
Hi, I have just received the same letter for one bedroom lottery closed in feb yesterday too. and my number is 10. Could somebody kindly tell me how long I would wait. thanks.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,274 times
Does anyone have information regarding renovations? ie does it need to be approved? What can be done? Etc

Thanks!

Old 03-30-2015, 04:32 PM

6 posts, read 22,883 times
Hi jennylhq and Wanting_to_move,

I have just seen your messages. I have not been called yet.

But, I called the office 2 weeks ago about my status. The lady named Melissa said I might be called about summer. For the 1 bedroom apartment waiting list, my log number is #10, it is #3 now. But there are 4 families ahead of me. I don't know how they account the list.

Thanks for everybody's contribution at this thread. I am not familiar with this forum. So, most of time, I just don't know how to reply your messages.

Again, appreciate all your precious information.

Newyorkerjackson

Old 03-30-2015, 08:05 PM

Quick Question lisa!

I'm not sure! I've also been wondering the same. Can you share which list you're on? I'm on the 2 bedroom waiting list since 2010 my number is 1100's and the current list is at 869, I still have quick a bit to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa54321 View Post
Does anyone have information regarding renovations? ie does it need to be approved? What can be done? Etc

Thanks!

Old 03-30-2015, 08:12 PM

Thanks NewyorkerJackson!

I wish you all the best! Please keep us posted!
Melissa at the office is really helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkerjackson View Post
Hi jennylhq and Wanting_to_move,

I have just seen your messages. I have not been called yet.

But, I called the office 2 weeks ago about my status. The lady named Melissa said I might be called about summer. For the 1 bedroom apartment waiting list, my log number is #10, it is #3 now. But there are 4 families ahead of me. I don't know how they account the list.

Thanks for everybody's contribution at this thread. I am not familiar with this forum. So, most of time, I just don't know how to reply your messages.

Again, appreciate all your precious information.

Newyorkerjackson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery