U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-02-2013, 11:11 AM
 
912 posts, read 1,996,576 times
Reputation: 440

Advertisements

Before even taking office, De Blasio's accomplishments already outshine those of any previous mayor. His progressive message and everybody deserves a shot mantra is truly uplifting. What a thrilling catalyst for hope and change
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-02-2013, 11:13 AM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
6,843 posts, read 6,323,827 times
Reputation: 3309
This is a reach, but I do like the spots his campaign has paid for on television.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 11:14 AM
 
2,503 posts, read 4,073,353 times
Reputation: 1947
Oh yeah.... De Blasio! Socialist pig!

Last edited by bmwguydc; 11-02-2013 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: Language - if a word is filtered, please use another. Thanks.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 11:17 AM
 
4,988 posts, read 7,860,052 times
Reputation: 4522
Hopey changey!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 11:38 AM
 
15,103 posts, read 12,917,752 times
Reputation: 11042
Bla is bought and paid for by the municipal unions. If you work for the city this is probably a good thing for you. If not, expect those unions to be reaching deeper into your pocket.

Also, expect your chances of being a crime victim to increase significantly, and Bla does all he can to undo twenty years of progress in crime reduction.

Yeah, he'll be a great mayor
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 12:30 PM
 
912 posts, read 1,996,576 times
Reputation: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Bla is bought and paid for by the municipal unions. If you work for the city this is probably a good thing for you. If not, expect those unions to be reaching deeper into your pocket.

Also, expect your chances of being a crime victim to increase significantly, and Bla does all he can to undo twenty years of progress in crime reduction.

Yeah, he'll be a great mayor
Bull****, de Blasio will be out there clubbing criminals with a baseball bat himself
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 01:45 PM
 
2,503 posts, read 4,073,353 times
Reputation: 1947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borninnycliveinnyc View Post
Before even taking office, De Blasio's accomplishments already outshine those of any previous mayor. His progressive message and everybody deserves a shot mantra is truly uplifting. What a thrilling catalyst for hope and change
You're full of it!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 03:23 PM
 
15,103 posts, read 12,917,752 times
Reputation: 11042
That would work. But his progressive union cronies would be aghast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borninnycliveinnyc View Post
Bull****, de Blasio will be out there clubbing criminals with a baseball bat himself
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 06:27 PM
 
371 posts, read 498,564 times
Reputation: 203
People think blasio is so progressive, but he was duped. His wife is an admitted lesbian and was a lesbian before they married and supposedly fell in love. Does anyone else think that is weird?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2013, 11:00 PM
 
Location: Newark, NJ/BK
1,270 posts, read 2,462,956 times
Reputation: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnewyorkcity View Post
People think blasio is so progressive, but he was duped. His wife is an admitted lesbian and was a lesbian before they married and supposedly fell in love. Does anyone else think that is weird?
Uncoventional, maybe...but who cares?! Whatever sexuality his wife is or chooses to demonstrate is her business and clearly, her husband loves who she is regardless.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top