Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 04:08 PM

205 posts, read 507,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyticalkeys View Post
Well, it's not that he's lying though.. although sometimes I'm sure they are.. sometimes we just don't want a relationship until a girl and changes our minds; showing us that they're worth the relationship. Girls do the same thing too.
x2.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2008, 06:16 PM

467 posts, read 1,684,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyticalkeys View Post
Well, it's not that he's lying though.. although sometimes I'm sure they are.. sometimes we just don't want a relationship until a girl comes along and changes our minds; showing us that they're worth the relationship. Girls do the same thing too.
I totally agree.

Old 09-17-2008, 10:32 AM

44 posts, read 271,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jax78 View Post
I totally agree.
I have yet to meet a girl, or woman for that matter, that didn't want a relationship.

IMO the majority of women settle just to be with someone, whether it's the right guy or not.

BTW I'm a woman, I just refuse to be unhappy just to say I'm with someone.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:44 PM

467 posts, read 1,684,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carey24 View Post
I have yet to meet a girl, or woman for that matter, that didn't want a relationship.

IMO the majority of women settle just to be with someone, whether it's the right guy or not.

Well, I know MANY women who won't settle. I am a woman too by the way. I know many girls who don't want relationships. I know many girls who like to play the field just as much as a man.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:20 AM

1,915 posts, read 7,983,915 times
Quote:

Tell that to every girl I know. They'd much rather wait for the right guy, than be with the wrong one.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:50 AM

391 posts, read 1,248,821 times
i wouldnt mind one, gettin tired of partying. Where else can you meet girls besides the bar/club?

Old 09-18-2008, 09:27 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,997,092 times
Quote:

I AGREE WITH YOU, AND I AM A WOMAN ALSO. There are lots of women that make the wrong choices.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:38 AM

274 posts, read 1,108,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by useasbackup View Post
I heard men settle down when it's right time, women settle down when it's the right person. well. whatever, I guess I'm still heading to NY dispite all the rumors and statistics.
Generally, men who have a hard time getting relationships, want a relationship. Men who have an easy time getting relationships, don't want a relationship.

As long as you're pretty and not into men from the latter category, you don't need to worry about finding a man.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:43 AM

353 posts, read 1,261,616 times
Quote:
As long as you're pretty and not into men from the latter category...
So a woman has to be pretty to be able to find a man? Attractiveness is temporary but warmth, intelligence and kindness last forever.

I have men telling me I'm attractive all the time, but they're not the type of men I'd want to give the time of day to. All they care about is appearances. I can't look great 24/7, and if they only care about my looks then they're not worth a damn.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:48 AM

3,225 posts, read 8,571,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaBoy View Post
i wouldnt mind one, gettin tired of partying. Where else can you meet girls besides the bar/club?
Women all around you in NYC, TunaBoy!

What do you seek - fat, skinny, tall, short, blonde, dyed, fake, real, sour faced, sweet, exotic, native, smart, dingbat, sexy, plain ugly, mature, childish, penniless, loaded widow - they're all here.

Alternatives to bars? Try museums, zoos, art galleries, parks, coffees shops, an adult evening class, bookstores, church/synagogue/mosque/temple, forum meetups!

No fee for my leads. Gratis from a fellow poster who wishes you well. Just buy me a beer at our meetup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City