Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2022, 12:12 PM

4,186 posts, read 3,399,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC View Post
Does anyone know how Nicci6Squirrels is doing and why she stopped posting here?
I'd like to know, too.

Old 02-07-2022, 10:15 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
what happened to SouthernBelleinUtah?
That mod hasn't posted in awhile.
I have to see her name everytime I check my comments, as she gave me an undeserved infraction a long time ago.

Old 02-07-2022, 11:13 PM

88,567 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
what happened to SouthernBelleinUtah?
That mod hasn't posted in awhile.
I have to see her name everytime I check my comments, as she gave me an undeserved infraction a long time ago.
Lol, I looked. It was eight years ago and a TOS violation. Time to let it go.

Old 02-08-2022, 04:29 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,656,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I actually wish that infractions would cease to become visible to the users (like, you have to click a side link and LOOK FOR THEM if you want to see them, they are not shown right there with your reps) after some number of years go by.

I mean I could name the infractions I've ever had and they were all years ago and I would super love to not be reminded of them whenever I go to see reps. Like come onnn...I'm tryin to be good these days, ya'll!

I just today realized that it says, "not a member" by MillennialUrbanist's name. I was shocked. That dude was a fixture.

Old 02-09-2022, 06:53 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Quote:
I did. I was asking what ever happened to her.

Old 02-13-2022, 01:44 AM

4,483 posts, read 9,292,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I do. Sometimes when I read particular forums like food, music and so on, I think of people who used to post there regularly. Some of them passed, a few said they wouldn't be posting for a while and never came back, and most just disappeared. I wonder what happened to them.

I wonder about Garden of Eden from the Cats sub-forum.

She posted frequently for a year or two, and her last posts were the day/night that major tornadoes hit her area.

I think a lot of people just spend less time on here because they spend more time on fb (and other social media).

Old 02-13-2022, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I actually wish that infractions would cease to become visible to the users (like, you have to click a side link and LOOK FOR THEM if you want to see them, they are not shown right there with your reps) after some number of years go by.

I mean I could name the infractions I've ever had and they were all years ago and I would super love to not be reminded of them whenever I go to see reps. Like come onnn...I'm tryin to be good these days, ya'll!

I just today realized that it says, "not a member" by MillennialUrbanist's name. I was shocked. That dude was a fixture.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I see my infractions from ten years ago. Mostly for bad language. Now I have to slap others for it. Gently.

I did not know MU was gone. He was perpetually whiny, but sometimes amusing.

Old 02-13-2022, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I did. I was asking what ever happened to her.
I don't think anyone knows.

Old 02-15-2022, 01:46 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,656,708 times
Quote:
Yeah, I get what you mean. I see my infractions from ten years ago. Mostly for bad language. Now I have to slap others for it. Gently.

I did not know MU was gone. He was perpetually whiny, but sometimes amusing.
Yeah...He actually struck me as being too essentially intelligent to be believing and saying the things that he was believing and saying. My feeling was always like "come on dude...you can be better than this...I know you can..."

But eventually after enough round and round, I surrendered. I need to repeat like an ego defeating zen mantra to myself, "You cannot un-stick the stuck people. Stop trying. They will save themselves or they will not."

Oh, I also wonder what happened with ADogNamedSam. I got to meet him in person once (but not his dog, though I saw photos and omg cutest dog ever)... I hope that he found his happily ever after. He struck me as the kind of dude for whom it should be 100% possible.

Old 02-15-2022, 01:50 PM

11,032 posts, read 6,875,918 times
We can click the 2 little down arrows to the right of the infraction list and hide it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships