Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2006, 12:14 PM

1,126 posts, read 3,854,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsbabe1
Again learn to read, I have no coverage it is only the children, stand behind what you type I am done, you have holes in your head.
I pay the bills, I can read, thus I have a good job! I am not looking to move to cut costs...Remember Your the one with issues. I am just saying there are wholes in your story. Nothing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2006, 12:15 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,666,479 times
We are not cutting costs, trying to make more, cant in this state. Let it go we are done.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:15 PM

2,290 posts, read 2,470,626 times
Quote:
you really need to do your homeowrk, you an get medicaid if you at a certain wage, do you not pay attention do you want my sons medicaid id to check it out? It was a onetime cover they wont cover me or my husband, just the kids, call 1-800-422-4658 it is a program called Health Choice group number NCSHPHC need the id number to. there are no holes in my story, you just dont comprehend that not everyone has your wonderful life, we dont make enough to afford to live here and the contractors here dont pay enough , get over it already.

I really don't know if AZ is going to be the right move for you. If Dr. Horton called I would grab it. They building industry here is taking a hit They have good benefits and at least he's working. Watch out for these small time builders here. They are whishy washy. Been there done that with them. They make you wait to get paid sometimes. He needs something steady.

Grab the Dr. Horton job move where I suggested and you'll be ok.

Your kids are going to want expensive clothes and shoes though.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:18 PM

He hasnt said no to DR. horton just to me, so we will see, AZ has to be better than this place, he is looking into other things as well, he isnt having a hard time finding work so far, just being careful. NC doesnt pay much, never lived in a state that pays so little for so much.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:22 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,743,293 times
Quote:
He hasnt said no to DR. horton just to me, so we will see, AZ has to be better than this place, he is looking into other things as well, he isnt having a hard time finding work so far, just being careful. NC doesnt pay much, never lived in a state that pays so little for so much.
Does your husband speak spanish? He will need to if he works construction in AZ.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:23 PM

He has learned enough to get his points across, i am sure he will learn more!!!

Old 07-24-2006, 12:25 PM

2,290 posts, read 2,470,626 times
Quote:

No No it isn't better. Unless you are coming with cash or came when we did. It will not be better, it will be worse. Could be a nightmare in fact.

Yeah does your husband speak Spanish?

Old 07-24-2006, 12:26 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,005,206 times
I feel your pain! we just returned from our 5 week trip back East on Saturday. Dh officially accepted his position in Raleigh on June 22cd. OUr home has been on the market for almost 6 weeks. Our realtor IMO is not doing much of anything to get people in. we are in a very desirable neighborhood here in CA we are reasonably priced my home is model perfect and still no bites. I was told today that there are 30 homes in our neighborhood for sale and none have sold since May 30th. I am so sick I can't even sleep at night with worry! My kids are getting back into the groove of things here with their friends and such and moving is just going to be that much harder on them when it happens now. School here starts the 2cd week of August. I so don't want to move them mid year!

Old 07-24-2006, 12:28 PM

I have just lived through the last year of nightmare, we have friend in construction there andhe isnt just looking in Phoenix, he has been getting calls from all over AZ and even Nevada ( yuk). We never had any financial problems until we moved here

Old 07-24-2006, 12:29 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,743,293 times
Quote:
He has learned enough to get his points across, i am sure he will learn more!!!
That’s good he will need to speak Spanish if he wants to run a crew in AZ.

I’m curious what it is about NC that you don’t like? Can you be more specific? I don’t want to get personal, just in general, if you don’t mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina