Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2010, 04:16 PM

32,617 posts, read 77,614,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
Highly educated? Did you get your masters or PHD yet? Did I miss something?
No. I never proclaimed I did. I said I was "edumacated" because a certain someone whom I was replying to who has an ax to grind against me from the web site of a certain newspaper implied that I thought myself to be "highly-educated", which I do NOT. 2/3 of the people in my town are college-educated. That's nothing to brag about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 04:29 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,097,857 times
Dude just give yourself a break, stay off of the net, step away from the keyboard.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:42 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,821,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
Where is **** i sure she had alot to do with this board going downhill, i guess she helped kill the board and just left.
She sure did, she was like a seagull, fly in, make a lot of noise, crap all over everything and leave.

Last edited by toobusytoday; 04-29-2010 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: edited posters name

Old 04-28-2010, 05:21 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,665,452 times
Oh my gosh.......LMHO.......Phillies that is too funny. The seagull example. Geez........
Now I feel we are back on track.......
Everyones ( almost) here and its a great homecoming.

I am hoping the cronic complainers will find a nice place to go and push all the buttons they want.

Just wondering........Can you hear yourselves? Do you go over your postings and see that you are always complaining? Perhaps you are so use to it, it is second nature? Are these people, people who are always looking to provoke? I'm just trying to figure out why someone would want to keep chatting with constant complaints. Really, it is not conducive to good health.........
It seems so unhealthy. You know...."Smile and the World smiles with you"

Old 04-28-2010, 05:29 PM

65 posts, read 112,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Now I feel we are back on track.......
Everyones ( almost) here and its a great homecoming.
Thanks for the welcome back Summering!! Nice to see you're still on here. I always enjoyed reading your posts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post

I am hoping the cronic complainers will find a nice place to go and push all the buttons they want.
Don't think that will happen anytime soon!!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:33 PM

106,673 posts, read 108,833,673 times
Group hug!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:39 PM

13,254 posts, read 33,526,609 times
Closed for mod review - so much for the happy family reunion guys.

Why was this thread closed? Because instead of actually discussing the topic a few posters decided to start personal attacks on each other. In what world is it okay to say to someone, " I'm bored and your melodrama is just so inviting." or "Blah Blah Blah Blah at this point when I read some of these posts its like hearing Charlie Browns teacher....Blah Blah Blah Blah Wonk Wonk Wonk" The ignore button is an excellent way to deal with people that you do not want to hear from so instead of complaining about them - USE IT!

I was at work last night and popped on this forum for a minute to see all h*** broke loose. The terms are service are somewhat subjective, but calling people names is over the line. I just don't get how you think that you can think it's okay to insult somebody (including me) and think that it's acceptable. Disagreeing is fine, arguing is okay but leave the insults and rude comments for another board.

So, yeah if you say someone is a PITA and they killed the forum, that post is not going to stay.

So, opening this back up with reservations....

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.

Last edited by toobusytoday; 04-29-2010 at 07:57 AM..

Old 04-29-2010, 12:17 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,454,270 times

YouTube - Taps - trumpet

Old 04-29-2010, 12:45 PM

1,815 posts, read 5,400,393 times
So, with the summer weather coming up, does anyone have any awesome vacation plans? What's your favorite vacation getaway spot?

I want to do more stuff, but it has to be cheap, and no more than a day's drive away. Looking for ideas. I already plan on doing a few weekends away in Philadelphia and Lancaster (prob my fave get-away spot). Would love to do more hiking - if this damn heel spur ever goes away - maybe some trail riding if it doesn't.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:55 PM

65 posts, read 112,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lialleycat View Post
So, with the summer weather coming up, does anyone have any awesome vacation plans? What's your favorite vacation getaway spot?

I want to do more stuff, but it has to be cheap, and no more than a day's drive away. Looking for ideas.
I was thinking the same thing last night. I was looking a flight prices and OMG!! A 5-day trip "round trip" IS almost 2000.00 a person!! A couple years ago the same trip was 985.00 a person. Think I will be getting a tent and camping In a park somewhere this year!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania