Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 05:42 PM

34,284 posts, read 20,599,744 times

Advertisements

Today’s Question(s):

Have you ever visited Australia? No

If no, is it on your ‘bucket list’? I would love to visit your country. And New Zealand.

Extra Credit Question:

If the Travel Fairy could magically transport you to Australia at no cost, and with no flying or jet lag, what would you most like to see?
Native animals –

Other: I like to watch David Ireland's show. He can be my tour guide.

Bonus Question:

John F. Kennedy was assassinated on this day in 1963. Are you old enough to remember the event? No.

Just for Fun:

What would you rather do?
(a) Play a round of golf on a pleasantly warm day - or

(b) Ride a snowmobile on a freezing cold day

Today Is:

Clean Up the Earth Day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 05:54 PM

54,505 posts, read 33,935,300 times
Extra Credit Question:

If the Travel Fairy could magically transport you to Australia at no cost, and with no flying or jet lag, what would you most like to see? - No flying?!! Well that takes most of the fun out of it.. Can the fairy make an exception and put me on a Boeing 777 to fly over there?

Old 11-22-2011, 06:10 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,478,508 times
Have you ever visited Australia? Not yet
If yes, what did you like best and what did you like least about it?

If no, is it on your ‘bucket list’? I won’t get upset if you say it’s not!
Absolutely

If the Travel Fairy could magically transport you to Australia at no cost, and with no flying or jet lag, what would you most like to see?
Native animals – koalas, kangaroos, wombats, emus, kookaburras, etc.
Beaches
Great Barrier Reef
Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Sydney
Melbourne
Outback
Other: Anything and everything. I would want to experience it all while I was there. I think I would enjoy the Native animals the best.

John F. Kennedy was assassinated on this day in 1963. Are you old enough to remember the event?
No. I came into this world a few years later

Most people who are old enough, remember where they were and what they were doing when they heard the news. Where were you, and what were you doing?

What would you rather do? Today I would pick riding a snowmobile as long as the sun was out I'm getting a little too antsy right now

(a) Play a round of golf on a pleasantly warm day That would be OK if I had nothing else to do. Golf is fine but not my favorite.

(b) Ride a snowmobile on a freezing cold day Can I ride a dirt bike on a warm day?

Have a great night!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics