Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 03:11 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Honestly, I really don't even like referring to what has become the voice of the right as "Conservatives." They should separate themselves from true Conservatives and call themselves the the Lynch Mob Party. As many threads as there are bashing Liberals, it is amazing that some of you have the audacity to actually react to the OP by stating that he has no argument or that he is making generalizations yet you jump all over the liberal bashing threads like maggots on ****. This question will not be answered. Hate and fear are dominating the right under the not so effective disguise of "concern for our country." You will not get an answer to this question from any so-called Conservative in this thread...the answer is obvious though. If you are a Conservative that is not hateful and fearful of all things Obama simply because it has something to with Obama, my statements don't apply to you but as long as you allow the others to dominate the right, you may as well join the lynch mob.

Absolutely spot-on. The hatred for President Obama is unprecented; even Nixon and Bush '43 received better treatment. You know it's bad when even children are aware of it. Some days one look at the threads sends me rushing to log out; C-D was a more moderate forum when I joined. The problem with hatred only seems to be growing.

Child Asks Obama:"Why Do People Hate You?" - YouTube

Old 05-11-2012, 05:08 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I believe that Conservatives have no choice. Their policies suck and are ineffective. They are a severely regressive bunch, trying to undo the 20th century, while the world strives to advance and progress. This society is increasingly multicultural and international in flavor, which slams against the typical Conservative's preference for racial intolerance, ignorance, and bigotry.

The last time they were truly happy, slavery existed. Hard being positive when you live in a world which has left you behind by centuries, and the only people you get along with are other Conservatives.
I really resent what you said about conservatives. In all actuality you are calling us racists today for something that happened long ago and no conservative that I know wants to bring slavery back. Most conservatives are not racially intolerant or bigots either. Know what you are talking about before posting such blantant hatred and lies.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies