Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 12:14 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
No, I don't think it's 'okay' simply because it's legal. I think it's 'okay' because it's the woman's choice, not some random stranger.

And seriously...quit with the nazi stuff. It's an old and ridiculous argument.
so you think its ok whether its legal or not.
yes i understand you think its ok. So did the germans

Old 11-17-2010, 12:16 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Boy, you sure do like to try to put words into others mouths, sheesh!

Old 11-17-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Since you stated in another thread that stomping kittens to death and filming it is "free speech", and ok by you, I will assume that you wont infringe on my right to state my mind.
Yes it is free speech to film it. just as it is free speech to film a snuff film. its also can be be evidence in a court case. Please take the whole context.
I have never claimed your not free to stat your mind so please do not assume i did

Old 11-17-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Your words were you support abortions whether its legal or not.
I am against genocide and would have voiced it in Nazi Germany costing me my life. I voice it now against the genocide of abortion which has cost 50 million lives. However here in America it will not cost me my life to do so.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:22 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Yes, I do. Throughout history women have been inducing miscarriage using everything from herbal teas to pills and now surgical abortion. What you're advocating is forcing a woman to be an incubator against her will.

I'm still German, by the way...and not all of them were on the Nazis side. You can't just yell 'THE GERMANS DID IT' and 'win' the argument.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:35 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Yes, I do. Throughout history women have been inducing miscarriage using everything from herbal teas to pills and now surgical abortion. What you're advocating is forcing a woman to be an incubator against her will.

I'm still German, by the way...and not all of them were on the Nazis side. You can't just yell 'THE GERMANS DID IT' and 'win' the argument.
6th generation German-American here, it really offends me that others do this, it also amuses me, as thats all they have for game.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:

Not all Germans were for the genocide not all Americans are for this genocide. The difference in Germany opposition got killed, here we are free and it is our duty to oppose what we do not believe in.
The Germans did not allow the Jews a voice
In America our most innocent do not have a voice they are dead, so I have every right to fight for what i truly believe is a genocide of a class of people.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
6th generation German-American here, it really offends me that others do this, it also amuses me, as thats all they have for game.
It does seem to be the go to when someone has nothing better to say.

Just yell THE NAZIS/GERMANS DID IT and apparently you win!

Old 11-17-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Not all Germans were for the genocide not all Americans are for this genocide. The difference in Germany opposition got killed, here we are free and it is our duty to oppose what we do not believe in.
The Germans did not allow the Jews a voice
In America our most innocent do not have a voice they are dead, so I have every right to fight for what i truly believe is a genocide of a class of people.
So, you believe a woman should become an incubator against her will?

Old 11-17-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
You are amused by the genocide of 50 million unborn. Sorry i do not find amusement in that . You think the lives of the unborn is a game. I believe they have a right to be defended and their deaths is anything but a game
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies