Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 01:46 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Who told you I lost?
You did, when you said this:

Quote:
The tea party will show soon enough that they are racist who only care about getting rid of Obama. Nothing can change that.
When you have to pull out the crystal ball to support your argument, you've lost. Sorry to burst your bubble. BTW, HOW are they going to "show soon enough that they are racist"? It's been two years - and you're (finally) admitting that they haven't demonstrated racism in that time. Way to go, ec!

Like I said, you're on the losing side of this one. When the hole you're in is deeper than you are tall, you might want to stop digging.

Quote:
One of them has already tried to start a bill only allowing property owners to vote. That has racism written all over it.
I haven't bothered looking into that leftist claim I keep seeing here on C-D, because even if true, it would never, ever go anywhere, but I'm not a property owner. So I guess that "one of them" that you're talking about hates white people.

Quote:
Again why is the tea party not protesting the 700 billion being added to the deficit. It is a simple question.
Are you talking about the tax cuts? Newsflash: Not getting something you never had in the first place isn't "adding to the deficit." Spending money is how the government adds to the deficit. Tea Party supported candidates ran partially on a platform of lowering taxes - which is what they did.

Next...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 01:50 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,709,355 times
Yeah whatever happened to the Tea Party? The Government wants to borrow $70 Billion from China and Iran and then give the money to the rich. Where's the outrage!

Old 12-07-2010, 01:54 PM

3,117 posts, read 4,588,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Yeah whatever happened to the Tea Party? The Government wants to borrow $70 Billion from China and Iran and then give the money to the rich. Where's the outrage!
Only in a twisted mind would someone claim that KEEPING a set of tax cuts that are already in place equate to "borrowing from China and giving to the rich".

I can't help but notice you make no mention of borrowing money from China and Iran to give to the middle class. I wonder why that is....

Old 12-07-2010, 01:58 PM

8 posts, read 4,620 times
Quote:
I doubt any authentic conservative would advocate borrowing money from China for any purpose. They want spending slashed to make up for it.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:01 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,955,586 times
Quote:
Seriously? Where do you people come up with this stuff??

Do you guys just throw as much crap at the wall and see what sticks?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:06 PM

Tea Party is a bunch of lefty Neo-cons, the original Ron Paul tea parties were legit.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:15 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiStatist View Post
I doubt any authentic conservative would advocate borrowing money from China for any purpose. They want spending slashed to make up for it.
Ummm, where were you when GWB was borrowing money from China ( and draining the US coffers) to finance his vendetta war against Saddam in Iraq?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:17 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Seriously? Where do you people come up with this stuff??

Do you guys just throw as much crap at the wall and see what sticks?
Nope, that's actually the TP/Palin strategy

Old 12-07-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Ummm, where were you when GWB was borrowing money from China ( and draining the US coffers) to finance his vendetta war against Saddam in Iraq?
Me ? LOL i was more anti-bush then the fake anti-war pinkos who have no problem with Obama's wars because the bombs have a "D" on their name now.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:20 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,955,586 times
Orly???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdcDj...eature=channel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies