Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 03:06 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,878,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Because blacks are the only ones in inner cities... get a clue already. About 25% of blacks are in poverty right now... 25%. That would suggest the existence of another 75% who are firmly working class - upper class. Or were you only speaking for the blacks at the rally you attended? Do you know any of them personally?
Why do you equate minority with black....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2010, 03:11 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,765,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Why do you equate minority with black....

Could it be because he didn't say minority and he actually said the word black?

Quote:
...It is starting to click, even as much as the Democrat "strong hold" inner-cities, try to keep the Black American Youth uneducated and ignorant.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 12-23-2010 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Could it be because he didn't say minority and he actually said the word black?
Psst,the thread title up there might help you out....

Quote:
Could it be that you're incapable of reading and I've been wasting my time arguing with you the entire time?
Again,I wasn't 'educated' here so no need for concern.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
LOL..so intolerant of anyone different from you.

Where is the "intolerance" you speak of? So far I'm been arguing with:

a) someone who's convinced that black people function as a brainless zombie hivemind and that's the only way Obama could have ever gotten elected (seriously... I cant make this stuff up)
b) Someone who's convinced that Democrats are the only party that endorsed slavery and then pretends that I said that the only minorities are black people

... I think a little perspective is just what the doctor ordered for both of you

Old 12-23-2010, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Psst,the thread title up there might help you out....

Again,I wasn't 'educated' here so no need for concern.

psst, I wasn't talking to you. A shocking thought, I know.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:24 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
From page 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Maybe it was Dem guilt that made them do a complete 360.
Now they've gone to the other extreme and can't give enough welfare benefits to them.
You see giving welfare benefits as really beneficial? The politicians see it as a very cheap price to maintain the black vote. Actually, it's no price to them since the citizenry foots the bill.

Welfare benefits sustain life - that's about it.

Why don't they give black people something to really succeed on our own?

Obama/Dems let vouchers expire on DC kids so they could not attend better schools.

When Supreme Justice Thomas wanted to speak to kids at a school in Maryland, there were protests - and he backed off.

They don't want black people to succeed. Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP are just the fenceposts to keep the majority of black people in line. Somehow, I escaped.

Bill Clinton - “a few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

Clinton: Obama “Would Have Been Getting Us Coffee”

Old 12-23-2010, 03:25 PM

It must sting to the leftist/Dems that in the past election,more minorities were elected by the Repub/Tea Party....

THAT is funny.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:27 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,681,792 times
Slavery was hundreds of years ago. The premise of this thread is ridiculous.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:28 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brien51 View Post
You may want to read this link as well:

Hitler, Mussolini, Roosevelt - Reason Magazine

And speaking of the Blue Eagle Program:

Fascism and the Blue Eagle (http://www.fff.org/blog/jghblog2009-01-16.asp - broken link)

If you were really familiar with FDR, and the New Deal, you would realize it was a Raw Deal for Blacks in America. But go ahead and believe in your fantasy, don't let me stop you since I am not fit to examine Blacks, Black History, and Black issues since I am not Black.

WAKE UP
You're right about one thing...you aren't fit to examine blacks, black history, and black issues, since you're not black. I agree.

Besides, what do you want me to do? Anytime a black person finds someone admirable, you tear them down. If i like Lincoln, you tell me that he didn't want to free slaves. If i like FDR, you tear him down. If i like Kennedy, you tear him down. Your attitude is that if black folks like'em, then they're bad somehow. No sense in even debating you when you think like that.

So go play somewhere else...i'm busy.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
It must sting to the leftist/Dems that in the past election,more minorities were elected by the Repub/Tea Party....

THAT is funny.

Whoopty-Doo. And why is this "funny" again? Because this is the first time that's EVER happened? Now THAT'S funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies