Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 08:42 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Yet another "straight" man obsessed with male anal sex. You sound quite titillated by it. What's up with that?
No, what i'm obsessed with is making sure you keep your homosexual attributes confined to the bedroom, not plastered all over's society's face. I am perfectly fine with you staying in the closet the whole of your entire life......or keeping your lifestyle to yourself. We don't need to know about your sexual preferences. But for some reason, you think we do. Comprende?

Last edited by AeroGuyDC; 08-28-2011 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 08-28-2011, 08:45 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Is that what homosexuals do.....flaunt buttholes on camera? Is that your mating call or something?
It is for highly repressed Republican homosexuals, obviously.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:47 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
No, what i'm obsessed with is making sure you keep your homosexual attributes confined to the bedroom, not plastered all over's society's face. I am perfectly fine with you staying in the closet the whole of your entire life. Why? Because we don't need to know about your sexual preferences. Comprende?
Awesome. Why don't you stay in the closet too? Don't ever mention your wife or girlfriend. Don't ever wear a wedding ring. No family photos allowed. If you talk about the weekend you spent at the beach, make sure not to mention your wife--instead mention some vague sibling. Make sure not to bring your wife to your child's parent/teacher conferences--other parents might freak out. If you have to go to the E.R., go alone. You can take a cab home if you're drugged up. After all, the E.R. staff shouldn't have to know you're heterosexual. It's not fair to them that you flaunt your sexuality in their faces by having your wife come along.

If gay people are expected to be held to such a high level of repression and secrecy, then so too should straight people.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:47 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
It is for highly repressed Republican homosexuals, obviously.
I find it hard to believe that kind of activity has any political undertones in the least.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Awesome. Why don't you stay in the closet too? Don't ever mention your wife or girlfriend. Don't ever wear a wedding ring. No family photos allowed. If you talk about the weekend you spent at the beach, make sure not to mention your wife--instead mention some vague sibling. Make sure not to bring your wife to your child's parent/teacher conferences--other parents might freak out. If you have to go to the E.R., go alone. You can take a cab home if you're drugged up. After all, the E.R. staff shouldn't have to know you're heterosexual. It's not fair to them that you flaunt your sexuality in their faces by having your wife come along.

If gay people are expected to be held to such a high level of repression and secrecy, then so too should straight people.
There you go again confusing homosexuality with "normal." The human anatomy tells me all I need to know about what is considered "normal"....and nowhere in that equation does homosexuality fit. Therefore, as a heterosexual, I can flaunt my wife and all the things that are considered "normal." That's the part that you don't get.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
The posts of the antigays speak volumes about them and it's funny that they can't even see it.

We should be careful though, people with such issues are prone to violence - it's the Internet, but their obsessions can drive them to extremes.
This is the type of argument we get when gay-defenders don't have a logical response. As if you're the first person to ever use this defense. LOL You're not the first, and you won't be the last.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:12 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I find it hard to believe that kind of activity has any political undertones in the least.
Oh, but it does! Ted Haggard, Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Pete Williams, J. Edgar Hoover, Roy Cohn, David Dreier, Jim Kolbe, Ken Mehlman, and now this twerp in PR. All closet cases.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:14 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Anti-gay Republican Senator from Puerto Rico caught posting pictures of his butt on a gay hook-up site! lol...

Maybe he's just teasing the homosexuals.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:14 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
The posts of the antigays speak volumes about them and it's funny that they can't even see it.

We should be careful though, people with such issues are prone to violence - it's the Internet, but their obsessions can drive them to extremes.

Paranoia? LOL Nobody said anything about violence.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:18 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Oh, but it does! Ted Haggard, Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Pete Williams, J. Edgar Hoover, Roy Cohn, David Dreier, Jim Kolbe, Ken Mehlman, and now this twerp in PR. All closet cases.
It sure proves it's a mental disorder all these guys in hiding leading secret lives hanging out in restrooms and posting pictures....creepy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies