Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 09:22 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
There you go again confusing homosexuality with "normal." The human anatomy tells me all I need to know about what is considered "normal"....and nowhere in that equation does homosexuality fit. Therefore, as a heterosexual, I can flaunt my wife and all the things that are considered "normal." That's the part that you don't get.

You said it. I find nothing normal about homosexual activity.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:23 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,483,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
It sure proves it's a mental disorder all these guys in hiding leading secret lives hanging out in restrooms and posting pictures....creepy
Uncloseted gays don't cruise for sex in restrooms.

Being a Republican isn't a mental disorder, but it certainly contributes to several.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:23 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
There you go again confusing homosexuality with "normal." The human anatomy tells me all I need to know about what is considered "normal"....and nowhere in that equation does homosexuality fit. Therefore, as a heterosexual, I can flaunt my wife and all the things that are considered "normal." That's the part that you don't get.
Another post proving your complete failure to comprehend biology.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:28 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Another post proving your complete failure to comprehend biology.
Oh yeah? Is that right? Why don't you school me? The last time I checked, the sexual organs were created for the purpose of procreation. That doesn't bode well for homosexuality. So.......This is your opportunity to prove me wrong. Don't let me down.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:30 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Paranoia? LOL Nobody said anything about violence.
LOL...antigays, especially those who repeatedly spread antigay rhetoric speaks to their psychological profile, which tends to indicate violent personalities - latent like their homosexuality, but there nonetheless.

Now, I didn't single out any posters here, so try not to get so defensive. I don't think I've ever interacted with you here, so don't take it personally

Old 08-28-2011, 09:33 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,415 times
Quote:
This is the type of argument we get when gay-defenders don't have a logical response. As if you're the first person to ever use this defense. LOL You're not the first, and you won't be the last.
Defense? I wasn't defending anything or anyone. Your post is the defensive one; you obviously feel I was picking on you - I don't single anyone out in my post. If you think my words apply to you, then perhaps it's time for you to do some self exploration. If you feel that my comments don't apply to you, then you should feel no need to defend.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:38 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,483,423 times
Quote:
The last time I checked, the sexual organs were created for the purpose of procreation.
And the mouth was 'created' (by evolution) for eating, but that doesn't make yodeling or chewing gum "abnormal".

Old 08-28-2011, 09:45 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Oh yeah? Is that right? Why don't you school me? The last time I checked, the sexual organs were created for the purpose of procreation. That doesn't bode well for homosexuality. So.......This is your opportunity to prove me wrong. Don't let me down.
Not all members of a species needs to procreate. Evolution works at the population level, not the individual level. There are evolutionary benefits to having a subset of a population be homosexual. The fact that over 1500 animal species engage in homosexual activity, and it can add to the propagation of the species, indicates, it's normal and natural.

Evolution myths: Natural selection cannot explain homosexuality - life - 16 April 2008 - New Scientist

Just because you don't want to accept it, because your ignorant, religious bigoted opinion declares you must hate gays, doesn't mean you have any clue what you're talking about.

And an FYI, more heterosexuals engage in anal sex than gays. Maybe you should start exerting your efforts to condemning all those perverted, abnormal people since you have a lot more people to condemn.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
And the mouth was 'created' (by evolution) for eating, but that doesn't make yodeling or chewing gum "abnormal".
LOL....the equivocation his humorous.

Look, I get it. I understand that gay disposition is not the most satisfactory place to be in life, especially in a society that doesn't view it as normal. I will never in my life view it as a normal, that's just the way it is. But I also don't make life a living hell for gays. I don't shun you. I don't disassociate with you. But I also don't go out of my way to make you feel at home. It is what it is. I get that you want equal rights under the law, and I can support civil unions in that regard. But, lets keep it in perspective. The entire human genome has been mapped, and not one single shred of evidence was discovered suggesting that homosexuality is normal run of the mill function of the human race. That's why I have trouble with anyone suggesting that it's "normal."

Am I going to pull a Matthew Shephard on the next gay I see? Never. But don't expect me to believe it's homosexuality is right and just, either.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Not all members of a species needs to procreate. Evolution works at the population level, not the individual level. There are evolutionary benefits to having a subset of a population be homosexual. The fact that over 1500 animal species engage in homosexual activity, and it can add to the propagation of the species, indicates, it's normal and natural.

Evolution myths: Natural selection cannot explain homosexuality - life - 16 April 2008 - New Scientist

Just because you don't want to accept it, because your ignorant, religious bigoted opinion declares you must hate gays, doesn't mean you have any clue what you're talking about.

And an FYI, more heterosexuals engage in anal sex than gays. Maybe you should start exerting your efforts to condemning all those perverted, abnormal people since you have a lot more people to condemn.
Oh goody. Another one of the "if the birds and bees can be gay, so can I!" arguments.

The fact of the matter is that science has mapped the entire human genome, and not a shred of evidence was found supporting homosexuality. In fact, the prospects of mapping the human genome was one of the most exciting events for homosexuals because they thought it would shed the light that everyone was missing. It didn't happen. So we continue to get the other "biological" arguments, like the one you posted. If scientists were so sure about this, don't you think the heavens and earth would be moved in order to promote this amazing fact? Of course it would, but that hasn't happened either.

Keep trying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies