Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 08:09 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times

Advertisements

Ed,

I see you conveniently ignored my post. Let me repeat it:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA
End welfare, get fathers back in the home is a good start.
Quote:
Ed, isn't your brother being raised by your single mother? Isn't your brother's father back in Africa?

Perhaps your teaching moments should start in your own family.
What of the Africa immigrant father of your young brother? Why was your mother so irresponsible to have a child by a man who was not going to be there for his child? Sounds like your family is part of the "black community's" problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 08:11 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Are you suggesting that black women should settle? That they shouldn't want a man who is successful (or at the very least driven)?

I wonder why black women are painted with the "greedy" label. You must not know many middle/upper-class married white women. I associate with plenty and let me tell you, a lot of them don't even LIKE their husbands. They're just there for the stability and/or because they want to be a stay-at-home Mom.

With all the high profile divorces with white wives cleaning their husbands out, it's amazing that the black woman golddigger stereotype exists. And funny enough, it's usually made by men who don't have sh*t anyway.
I'm telling you America was built on poverty and people coming together with nothing with dreams of becoming something. Women staying home raising kids and men working blue collar jobs, black families living in poverty believing god would get them out of their struggles one day. Our parents had it right with their approach, we have it wrong.

What does my income have to do with me as a person? Seems to me that mentality is the reason marriage is shot to hell. Don't marry someone because their a bum? How do you know that? If a woman looks at income you can keep her, impress her with your degree, great job and all that other bull****, that's not love in my eyes at all.

Black women have gotten a attendancy to have sky high expectations, that 70% clip speaks for itself, nothing else to really say. Hispanics don't make more more per household than blacks and the marriage rates is better, why is that?

Old 04-02-2012, 08:14 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,614,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
I will say again we need to give Black people Mississippi as their own country ASAP so they have self-determination and can build up a prosperous country with values that reflect the Black community and not the White man.

The White man doesn't want this cause then they will have to compete with Black owned companies, a Black Google, Microsoft, Hollywood etc etc instead of them profiting off the black mans work and taking all the glory

Ever wonder why people don;t crash into each other at intersections? Cause the BLACK man invented the traffic light.

Ever wonder where your cellphone came from? the black man invented it.

Ever tell your kids that peanut butter wouldn't exist if not for the black man who invented it? Yeah, thought so.

These industries alone would make the Black nation of Mississippi a top world economic power

I'm White and it sickens me how we;ve kept the black man down and don;t give him credit so I've decided this is the only solution
Uh, you are joking right????

Old 04-02-2012, 08:14 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Well, unless that brotha has a high income or is very successful, good luck with those "other options".
No offense but if your black and under 45 you should know how things go by now. Alot of us don't need money to get action bud. Poor men in the hood have no problems getting laid obviously lol

Old 04-02-2012, 08:18 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
He makes it all up, pure BS

Old 04-02-2012, 09:55 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
LOL, not really, only the highly educated few end up with white women, mostly for the fact that rumor has it that white women....

wait for it

are submissive.... I don't know, I never dated a white woman.

Combined with the fact that black men really have began hating black women due to attitude problem, brothas are looking at other options.

Black women can't do what black men do, they will end up short everytime. As I stated they're not in demand outside of the black community...

Beyonce damn nears looks Hispanic... coincidence?
I don't hear African men downing their women. Its a unique american black men thing.
Africans have stronger families,wonder why? Their men are men who don't make excuses.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:58 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
No offense but if your black and under 45 you should know how things go by now. Alot of us don't need money to get action bud. Poor men in the hood have no problems getting laid obviously lol
You are right,and with the high Sti rate,good luck with that.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:00 PM

744 posts, read 812,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
No I'm not, it's the truth why don't you try googling it? It's just so unbelievable to you because you're corrupted by White supremacist propaganda. Black people created the Egyptian pyramids yet it's so unbelievable to you that they created the cell phone and traffic light?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He makes it all up, pure BS
Um, yeah....Why would I make that up considering I'm White?

Old 04-02-2012, 10:08 PM

210 posts, read 251,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
No I'm not, it's the truth why don't you try googling it? It's just so unbelievable to you because you're corrupted by White supremacist propaganda. Black people created the Egyptian pyramids yet it's so unbelievable to you that they created the cell phone and traffic light?

Um, yeah....Why would I make that up considering I'm White?
White people invented the computer, the internet and the looney bin. Maybe it's time you log off and check yourself into one.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:08 PM

217 posts, read 417,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Of course not all Black males are murders but is it really unreasonable to not be at least cautious when confronted with an unknown young black male especially when dressed in urban attire?
Whites nearly destroyed the aboriginals in Australia, Australia is now whiter than Europe. Most Aboriginals are now poor, in jail and/or addicts in their own land. Whites completely wiped out the Tasmanians. Lets also look at the Scramble for Africa (links below), the Native American Holocaust (there are extinct/exterminated tribes from Canada, USA down through the Caribbean and South America thanks to Columbus) and the invention/introduction of Chattel Slavery in the New World but is it really unreasonable to not be at least cautious and assume that whites are psychopaths at a minimum?

South West Africa Extermination Camp:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_Island_Extermination_Camp

The Scramble for Africa
Scramble for Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies