Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 01:42 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
More hatred leads to more stereotyping and since blacks own practically nothing in corporate America that's not a good way to deal with it.

And 70% of black women are since cyz they're looking for money, not exactly what America had in mind to control the black people. When the women are lost, the race is lost. Get these thugs a good women and watch them start being better men.

I blame most black America's problems on black women.
Wasn't going to comment on this thread because I view it as ridiculous being that murder rates of whites and blacks are almost equal in terms of statistics and that whites have a slight edge when it comes to murder rates and this has been the case for many years so it is pretty ludicrous to even be considering that black people murder more people than whites and latinos combines when that is definately not true.

Also I'm sure that throughout these many pages some of you may not have brought up the fact that whites are more likely to be serial killers and therefore they commit more murders than black people do. The article in the OP is an opinion piece.

But really wanted to point out that the bolded area above is really what is wrong with a lot of black men in general. So not only is it "whiteys" fault you can't get a job or stay in school, it is now the fault of black women that you can't take care of your kids or live a responsible life. If you really believe that, I feel bad for you. You are just as bad as police and "white" people profiling you. You are labeling yourself as an irresponsible idiot. Black women get jobs, they get educations, they are beginning to gain on wages earned by black men, they have already surpassed you in acquiring a higher education. So I guess your solution to this in your personal life, will be to wait for them to take care of you like they are already taking care of your children. As even though they do have a high rate of black women being single mothers (which has always been the case and for those of you discussing it, when it has nothing to do with murder rates directly, please know that the growing trend of single mothers in not just with black women, the rate of women being single mothers has increased more with white and hispanic women since the 1990s than it has for black women, black women's rate just started off higher but it is not growing nearly as fast as white or hispanics) these mothers do take care of their children. Their children aren't abandoned by their mothers like they are by their fathers and more often than not the mothers are younger and poorer than the fathers, yet they step up and take care of their responsibilities, black men should do the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 02:15 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Wasn't going to comment on this thread because I view it as ridiculous being that murder rates of whites and blacks are almost equal in terms of statistics and that whites have a slight edge when it comes to murder rates and this has been the case for many years so it is pretty ludicrous to even be considering that black people murder more people than whites and latinos combines when that is definately not true.

Also I'm sure that throughout these many pages some of you may not have brought up the fact that whites are more likely to be serial killers and therefore they commit more murders than black people do. The article in the OP is an opinion piece.

But really wanted to point out that the bolded area above is really what is wrong with a lot of black men in general. So not only is it "whiteys" fault you can't get a job or stay in school, it is now the fault of black women that you can't take care of your kids or live a responsible life. If you really believe that, I feel bad for you. You are just as bad as police and "white" people profiling you. You are labeling yourself as an irresponsible idiot. Black women get jobs, they get educations, they are beginning to gain on wages earned by black men, they have already surpassed you in acquiring a higher education. So I guess your solution to this in your personal life, will be to wait for them to take care of you like they are already taking care of your children. As even though they do have a high rate of black women being single mothers (which has always been the case and for those of you discussing it, when it has nothing to do with murder rates directly, please know that the growing trend of single mothers in not just with black women, the rate of women being single mothers has increased more with white and hispanic women since the 1990s than it has for black women, black women's rate just started off higher but it is not growing nearly as fast as white or hispanics) these mothers do take care of their children. Their children aren't abandoned by their mothers like they are by their fathers and more often than not the mothers are younger and poorer than the fathers, yet they step up and take care of their responsibilities, black men should do the same.
Where are you getting your data from? Are you using new math?

Old 04-02-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:

I think Black women are to blame because many choose their partners on attributes that are generally not associated with long term mating. Yet I agree with you that Black women aren't preventing Black men from stepping up to the plate in terms of familial responsibility.

Oh it's an opinion piece that cites research which is based on FBI statistics.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:24 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,408,600 times
point being? people are so
dumb, they don't realize why
people dress the way they
want?

..smh

Old 04-02-2012, 05:26 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Edward, Please remember that there are black conservatives and blacks who aren't automatically jumping on the left wing media's bandwagon. The poster below you is also a black conservative. This is an undesirable debate that is out there, but you should be careful with your language.
I couldn't agree more. EdwardA is African but makes it a point every chance he gets to dissassociate himself from being black. Self hatred is the worst hatred of all.

Great post!

Old 04-02-2012, 05:38 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,122 times
Quote:

Uhhh....

Communities are determined by the actions of the women, white people are married at 48% these days compared to almost 90% in the 60's. Inflation is sky high, wages haven't really risen, CEO's are making about 450 times the pay of the average worker who works for them.

In the days of the good ole negro, black women were supportive to the situation that she and her husband were in, racism was everywhere but they're was love, trust and so forth.

Women in general aren't really supportive unless you're able to do something for them, black women have it the worse due to the poverty in the black communities and black men making 10 dollars a hour less than their white counterparts in the workplace ($13 to $22)

Black women (modern day sisters) are controlled by the same thing that controlled southern whites and made them arm themselves in fear of the negro takeover back in the days, fear

Black women simply don't want to be poor and would rather hold out than get with a man who in her eyes is a failure, all women tend to do this but black women are particular are the extreme cases and have the most hardest views.

It's a money issue, nothing to do with love and trust.

Bashing black males means nothing to me, what does that do? Absolutely nothing, you have no proof unless you can poke your head into every company in America and see who and how they hire and yes lots of companies simply don't want to hire black men due to negative stereotypes...

Unless your black, don't comment...

This is like women saying "All men are dogs" when they never approach men, how would they know? They deal with the men who approach them, that's the experience they have.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:42 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I think Black women are to blame because many choose their partners on attributes that are generally not associated with long term mating. Yet I agree with you that Black women aren't preventing Black men from stepping up to the plate in terms of familial responsibility.

Oh it's an opinion piece that cites research which is based on FBI statistics.
They're having sex with men they don't want to marry, if marriage was a thought from day 1, it wouldn't be as many kids.

This same thought process is revelant in white women who about 40% of white children are born out of wedlock.

It's mostly inflation and the concern for money that are keeping people fearful and apart on a serious level, instead hook up with a hottie or a guy you know you can trust and get a booty call one night.

They won't commit unless it's a fact he's not a loser.

The government really created alot of this though, inflation and handouts really did alot of damage, as well as this free sprited image the media creates *Kim K, Tony Braxton and all these whores....

Old 04-02-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
I couldn't agree more. EdwardA is African but makes it a point every chance he gets to dissassociate himself from being black. Self hatred is the worst hatred of all.

Great post!
Huh? I disassociate myself from the African American community not being Black. I swear African Americans think the sun revolves around them.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:56 PM

30,267 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
They're having sex with men they don't want to marry, if marriage was a thought from day 1, it wouldn't be as many kids.

This same thought process is revelant in white women who about 40% of white children are born out of wedlock.

It's mostly inflation and the concern for money that are keeping people fearful and apart on a serious level, instead hook up with a hottie or a guy you know you can trust and get a booty call one night.

They won't commit unless it's a fact he's not a loser.

The government really created alot of this though, inflation and handouts really did alot of damage, as well as this free sprited image the media creates *Kim K, Tony Braxton and all these whores....
Do you think these women are having sex with themselves? Every time there is sex and a child is created, there is a woman AND a man there. You are putting ALL of the responsibility on the woman and taking NONE of it for the men.

You could EASILY replace the word, "woman" in your post with "man" and it would fit, just the same. You know why? Because BOTH ARE RESPONSIBLE!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:16 PM

744 posts, read 812,303 times
I will say again we need to give Black people Mississippi as their own country ASAP so they have self-determination and can build up a prosperous country with values that reflect the Black community and not the White man.

The White man doesn't want this cause then they will have to compete with Black owned companies, a Black Google, Microsoft, Hollywood etc etc instead of them profiting off the black mans work and taking all the glory

Ever wonder why people don;t crash into each other at intersections? Cause the BLACK man invented the traffic light.

Ever wonder where your cellphone came from? the black man invented it.

Ever tell your kids that peanut butter wouldn't exist if not for the black man who invented it? Yeah, thought so.

These industries alone would make the Black nation of Mississippi a top world economic power

I'm White and it sickens me how we;ve kept the black man down and don;t give him credit so I've decided this is the only solution
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies