Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Wrong. If someone is following me, even if they appear to be non-threatening, and I believe they are following me specifically, I can call the police and within a very short time you'll be stopped. If I tell the police you have been following me, and it concerned me enough to call 911, you better believe you're going to jail.
No, I seriously doubt it. Especially if you are stoned at the time. Which the odds are Trayvor was.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:53 AM

1,765 posts, read 2,197,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Wrong. If someone is following me, even if they appear to be non-threatening, and I believe they are following me specifically, I can call the police and within a very short time you'll be stopped. If I tell the police you have been following me, and it concerned me enough to call 911, you better believe you're going to jail.
You are incorrect...just because it concerned you enough to call 911 does not give the police probable cause to arrest someone...the jails would be beyond overflowing if that was the case...

Old 04-29-2012, 09:54 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,968,381 times
Try it then. Follow someone in your neighborhood, to the point where they call 911 and see what happens to you. I'm not talking about walking in the same direction on a sidewalk going to work. You do not have a legal right to follow someone.

You are going to be really embarrassed about your stoned comments when the drug tests on Trayvon come back negative. They already have come back negatively, preliminarily, but the FDLE hasn't returned their results. But just go on with your fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
No, I seriously doubt it. Especially if you are stoned at the time. Which the odds are Trayvor was.

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times
Quote:
Odds are that Trayvon was stoned at the time???
LMAO. That one is really funny.

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Some people are so racist and delusional that they have no problem justifying that which makes absolutely no sense. Sad isn't it?
Indeed...they ignore evidence and Florida laws in order to defend someone with a history of violence, the lack of personal responsibility to hold a job and who has lied twice at the bail hearing. That's downright pathetic. Zimmerman is all that they would normally despise, yet they're desperate to make a 17 year-old kid into a massive brute..how asinine.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:58 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Now you've proven that you know nothing about this case. We've known from the 1st thread that no alcohol or drugs were found in Trayvon Martin's system. As for Zimmerman, we'll never know...the PD was so incompetent that they didn't test him. Zero credibility for you on this thread.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Indeed...they ignore evidence and Florida laws in order to defend someone with a history of violence, the lack of personal responsibility to hold a job and who has lied twice at the bail hearing. That's downright pathetic. Zimmerman is all that they would normally despise, yet they're desperate to make a 17 year-old kid into a massive brute..how asinine.
What is asinine is charging a good samaratin with a criminal offense when he was defending his life from a vicious assault.

What is asinine is attacking an individuals right to protect his neighbors from suspicious individuals.

What is asinine is believing you have the right to viciously assault someone who is simply questioning you about what you are doing.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:59 AM

1,765 posts, read 2,197,864 times
Quote:
You left out the selected of the tape to make it appear that Zimmerman described Martin as black before being prompted.

What we had is a drug using youth, with frequent school suspensions, who was caught with a burglary tool and women's jewelry and who bragged about assaulting a school bus driver initially portrayed as an angelic 13 year old and a tape purposely edited to put Zimmerman in a bad light in the grossest case of a violation of journalistic integrity I have ever seen.

The exact same thing could be said about what has been written about Trayvon...the moral of the story "don't believe everything you read or hear..."

Your continued bashing and character assassination of Trayvon does nothing, but show us the content of your character...

Old 04-29-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiluha View Post
The exact same thing could be said about what has been written about Trayvon...the moral of the story "don't believe everything you read or hear..."

Your continued bashing and character assassination of Trayvon does nothing, but show us the content of your character...
I have not said one thing about Trayvor that is not true. Your whitewashing of Trayvor in order to imprison an innocent man says something about your character.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:03 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Exactly. Stalking is against the law. The fact that many of these fanatics think it's ok to profile and stalk a complete stranger walking down the street because they think you have no right to be in "their" neighborhood is insane.
Fl. definition of stalking--- '(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking...'

The state might have an easier time proving an illegal homicide than it would stalking. What the heck though, why not toss it in as a lesser included offense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies