Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 10:30 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
What education records are they shattering? And what "bar" are you referring to?
They are testing higher than all groups, whites included. And they are outperforming the rich white kids in the $30,000 per year private schools as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 10:31 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,322,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The system is what it is, and the people who are currently working are paying for the ones who are retired. The problem is that our younger generations keep getting smaller and the aging ones keep getting bigger. so we have fewer people paying for more.
Americans are still breeding at replacement levels so I don't know what you are talking about. Our birthrates are still nearly double our deathrates. The baby boomer generation will be gone in the next 20 years or so, so why encourage another one to begin by allowing in "immigrants" that are high breeders? When does this cyle end? How long do you think our natural resources can sustain such growth eternally?

8,653 posts, read 6,135,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
"American" women -- yes but the sky high birth rates are not from American women but from foreign hispanic women pouring over the border to give birth in the USA -- and they are not paying their own medical care.

How many of these minority births are paid for by Medicaid and the children are on food stamps and WIC and living in Section 8 housing? Hint -- a very high number of them are welfare babies.
How many of these minority births were paid for by Medicaid? I would like to know if you’re basing this absurd notion on facts or if you pulled it our your azz…

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Nah. Not my choice. Tell the Spaniards that had children by black and Indian women. The result is lots of tan and brown folks south of the Rio Grande.
Sorry, but I have no trouble telling caucasian, from africans or asians. Again, I do not care what sub-category you want to associate them with. When I see a person I know what they are, white, black or asian. There is no need to get too scientific about it. Some of them are mulatto, but my whole point is to say most of them are white, and you can tell by looking at them.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
I think that this is very exciting! The amazing diversity that our country has truly is one of its best features!
Absolutely and that is what ensures the future success of this country. Now countries like England and Germany I think immigration is a mistake. Their cultures are not as open to change and they just don't have the room we have.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:36 AM

831 posts, read 680,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I know all about that, considering I am of Cuban ancestry. All I am saying is that due to white supremacist notions deeply embedded in the cultures of Latin America, people of mixed origins tend to diminish their African and Indigenous origins and emphasize their European ones (if they have them).

I know all about that too, and watch how the same morons would attest to their Indigenous origins when the minority becomes the majority. It's as if its some fashion contest.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:37 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,485,145 times
Well, if George Zimmerman is white, I don't see how the NYT comes to its conclusions.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
England continues to import thousands of immigrants who are openly hostile to the host country. Its national suicide brought by multiculturalists who seek to gain and retain political power.
Exactly, they need to be smart about it. We are a country of immigrants. That is our identity. But they are essentially killing their own cultures.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:41 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,485,145 times
What's going to happen to certain social welfare programs when an increasing number of people here don't suffer from "white guilt" and don't feel the need to pander?

Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,135,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
Doesn't surprise me. This is no longer the America where dad went to work mom stayed home and took care of 3-5 kids. People are lucky to have 1 or 2 kids because its so expensive to live now. I have 3 and not sure if I am done or not but I have done my part in helping increase our numbers somewhat. My brother has 5 and my mother had 5 I am proud of that fact. It doesn't help that the more kids you pop out as long as you are a "minority" you get every welfare handout there is. My daughter's school looks like the border was opened wide and free. There are more illegal kids than there is legal ones there. Thank goodness today is her last day and she won't be going back to public school. Course it won't matter when white's are the minority we have been treated like crap for decades. No special treatment for us. Its going to continue to happen until they realize a big house,big screen tv and an suv in the driveway ain't gonna make you happy and it isn't what life is about. Either breed more and have more babies or die out. Pretty simple.
Please tell me about one welfare handout that minorities get that isn’t available to whites. Last time I check whites collect the majority of benefits. What the Aryan Nation teaches isn’t correct!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies