Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 01:41 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,325,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Ciano View Post
Illegal Chinese invasion is already happening in California. I don't see you upset about it.
How would you know if I am upset about it or not? Do you know me personally and can read my mind? I object to all illegal aliens in this country but the fact remains that illegal Chinese are only a drop in the bucket compared to the number of Hispanic illegals here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 01:50 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
So Black Panthers do teach what is correct or is it The Nation of Islam? I can return the smart ass remarks just as well as you.I didn't say whites didn't get them but at least they are citizens of this country. Illegals aren't and shouldn't get support to stay in this country yet they do. I just read in the news the other day of illegals not paying any taxes yet when it comes to file taxes saying that dozens of kids are living there and the IRS doesn't even check it! The thing is most if not all of the people they are claiming live there are living in Mexico.
I see you conveniently forgot to back up your claim “as long as you are a "minority you get every welfare handout there is”.

I don’t know about what the NOI or NBP teach because I don’t listen to them nor do I regurgitate their teachings. I likened your statement to the Aryan Nation because what you said is very similar to what they preach. “Minorities drain the nation with welfare” without any proof.

I wasn’t replying about your stance on what illegal’s should or shouldn’t be entitled to but your blanket statement about minorities.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:50 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,673,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Huh? When they are referred to as minorities it is population for the united states not individual cities.
I said should.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Ciano View Post
All your post are about race. I bet you mad that all this babies are American citizens?
It’s obviously keeping her awake at night.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:54 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,673,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It’s obviously keeping her awake at night.
How would you know that?

Old 05-17-2012, 01:56 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,138,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
On a go forward basis future presidential candidates will need a lower percentage of the white vote to get elected. The result is a politician will have to appeal to a broader range of people if they want to be President of the United States or any state wide office where the demographics change significantly.

Once the percentage of White voters falls to 50%, Hispanic voters increases to 30%, Black voters increase to 15% and Asian votes get to 5% you'll see scenarios like this

If a politician can capture 40% of the White vote then he or she has 20% of the overall votes

If a politician can capture 60% of the Hispanic vote he or her will get another 18% of the total vote.

If a politician can get 90% of the Black vote they will have 13.5% of the total vote.

If a politician can get 50% of the Asian vote then they have 2.5% of the vote.

Guess what boys and girls that politician has just gotten 54% of the vote.

Now ask yourself which political party is currently capable of achieving this and which isn't?

This presents the reality if the Republican Party doesn't change they will have a harder and harder time winning Presidential elections and elections in states with changing demographics.
Oh brother. Here we go again. Another liberal spouting off percentages of votes while completely ignoring that popular vote doesn't determine elections.

Not to mention your command of statistics is ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC. I won't even begin to explain to you why. All i'll say is that you have reverse engineered something that does not even exist until AFTER an election. I'll let you figure out what that is exactly.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
How would you know that?
Just put two and two together. If you’re mad about this and mad about that it’s obviously troubling enough to keep you awake at night. Just my guess…

Old 05-17-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Oh brother. Here we go again. Another liberal spouting off percentages of votes while completely ignoring that popular vote doesn't determine elections.

Not to mention your command of statistics is ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC. I won't even begin to explain to you why. All i'll say is that you have reverse engineered something that does not exist. I'll let you figure out what thit is exactly.
Not yet at least. Hopefully once there is enough support things will change. The Electoral College is outdated and needs to be revisited.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:01 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
How would you know if I am upset about it or not? Do you know me personally and can read my mind? I object to all illegal aliens in this country but the fact remains that illegal Chinese are only a drop in the bucket compared to the number of Hispanic illegals here.
People also need to visit parts of the San Juan metropolitan area in Puerto Rico. There are neighborhoods that have been taken over by illegal Dominicans and their anchors and have decimated those neighborhoods. Itś not always predominantly Mexicans flowing over the southern border. The US government always forgets about the "3rd border" that is Puerto Rico.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:03 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
Deomgraphics is destiny buckle up for the ride downwards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies