Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 11:06 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,195,756 times

Advertisements

Well, looks like the resident RAHOWA contingent needs to get a move on then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 11:08 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Rest assured that is not necessarily true. I know people of obvious African and Native ancestry who don't show it. Some are my relatives.
Maybe you are a little too scientific about it. If they look white they are white, if they look black, they are black etc. Both of my parents are scandinavian, but if someone studied my genes, they might find an Asian or African gene that I didn't know about, and then declare that I am not white after all. Most hispanics look white to me, so in my eyes they are white.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:08 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,486,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
england can be as they wish, nothing to do with America and her predicament, only thing common nowadays is the language. Quit using others as an excuse or reason, there are none.

Thats probably the very same questions that those Native tribes were asking when folks from europe invaded their lands, only your putting on the same shoes they did many moons ago, perhaps you should visit a settlement and ask them yourselve to get a better perspective?

PS, pardon the finger pointing if i mistaken you for something/someone else, hard to tell if you speak for the minority or the current majority.

I wasn't talking about England in my post.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
There's an invisible morale episode to the drama. I think what they also fear is the retribution part, their scared of what could happen to them as minority if and when that happens, i mean, it's bound to happen isnt it? You know, karma and the such. I think "FEAR" itself is the enemy, some people just dont know how to deal with it and end up making it worse than what it is.
Its the white progressives who fear "karma" since they are the one's who obsess over white guilt. They should just kill themselves, then their guilt would be gone.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
On a go forward basis future presidential candidates will need a lower percentage of the white vote to get elected. The result is a politician will have to appeal to a broader range of people if they want to be President of the United States or any state wide office where the demographics change significantly.

Once the percentage of White voters falls to 50%, Hispanic voters increases to 30%, Black voters increase to 15% and Asian votes get to 5% you'll see scenarios like this

If a politician can capture 40% of the White vote then he or she has 20% of the overall votes

If a politician can capture 60% of the Hispanic vote he or her will get another 18% of the total vote.

If a politician can get 90% of the Black vote they will have 13.5% of the total vote.

If a politician can get 50% of the Asian vote then they have 2.5% of the vote.

Guess what boys and girls that politician has just gotten 54% of the vote.

Now ask yourself which political party is currently capable of achieving this and which isn't?

This presents the reality if the Republican Party doesn't change they will have a harder and harder time winning Presidential elections and elections in states with changing demographics.
Then you'll have minority groups fighting over an ever-shrinking entitlement pie. It WILL be entertaining.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:14 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,195,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
does this mean that taco bell is a good investment
Not until they legalize marijuana.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:14 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,306,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Sorry, but I have no trouble telling caucasian, from africans or asians. Again, I do not care what sub-category you want to associate them with. When I see a person I know what they are, white, black or asian. There is no need to get too scientific about it. Some of them are mulatto, but my whole point is to say most of them are white, and you can tell by looking at them.
Your point is totally irrelevant if the people you are looking at don't perceive themselves as "White" like you do.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:15 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
This is mother nature at work here regardless of what us old white guys think. In 100 years nobody is going to give a fiddler's fk what we think. America, love it or leave it and quit complaining that you can't control it.

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Then you'll have minority groups fighting over an ever-shrinking entitlement pie. It WILL be entertaining.
It won't be all that entertaining for you since you'll be right there fighting to keep your slice too.

Yea...

3,550 posts, read 2,558,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
On a go forward basis future presidential candidates will need a lower percentage of the white vote to get elected. The result is a politician will have to appeal to a broader range of people if they want to be President of the United States or any state wide office where the demographics change significantly.

Once the percentage of White voters falls to 50%, Hispanic voters increases to 30%, Black voters increase to 15% and Asian votes get to 5% you'll see scenarios like this

If a politician can capture 40% of the White vote then he or she has 20% of the overall votes

If a politician can capture 60% of the Hispanic vote he or her will get another 18% of the total vote.

If a politician can get 90% of the Black vote they will have 13.5% of the total vote.

If a politician can get 50% of the Asian vote then they have 2.5% of the vote.

Guess what boys and girls that politician has just gotten 54% of the vote.

Now ask yourself which political party is currently capable of achieving this and which isn't?

This presents the reality if the Republican Party doesn't change they will have a harder and harder time winning Presidential elections and elections in states with changing demographics.
that's why MORALITY based social issues are so important they are what unites many people from all demographics (except white liberals).

when it comes to fighting against things like same-gender "marriages". Wasp, White Catholics, Jews, Blacks, and Hispanics unite together in one voice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies