Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2012, 12:03 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,389,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
Walmart does not support gays. There's always a local coffee shop. I never shopped at any of those other stores. I use linux anyway. The gay agenda is the new black plague and needs a cure and that cure is apathy and isolation.
LOL! Linux? I guess you didn't realise that Richard Stallman is an atheist and very much a 'leftie".

Richard Stallman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now what will you do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 12:05 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Then you better get off your computer right now and throw it away.

Microsoft and Apple support same-sex marriage.
Not to mention, they probably have some (many) gay employees.

I live in Silicon Valley, and know at least a handful of gay folks who work at the big companies... so they might think they're safe from the "gay invasion," but who here uses Google? Well, better stop that now - since my openly gay brother worked with them for 10+ years. Heck, he even paid for law school with their employee stock options! D'oh.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I emailed my disdain to Target Corporate and have already received a response from "Dave." I get a feeling that Target will be changing course soon.
Because you emailed them? LOL!

"Dave" is probably gay and is laughing himself silly right now.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:11 AM

Quote:
LOL! Linux? I guess you didn't realise that Richard Stallman is an atheist and very much a 'leftie".

Richard Stallman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now what will you do?
Psssst... they're also based in San Francisco, aka land of the heathens. LMAO!

Old 05-25-2012, 12:11 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Target is targeting gay$ with a marketing scheme and some customers are expressing disapproval.
If it flops, Target will quickly drop it.
JC Penneys is doing the same thing and their sales aren't doing well.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Because you emailed them? LOL!
As I said, some people here have a very inflated sense of self-importance... otherwise known as "delusions of grandeur."

Last edited by gizmo980; 05-25-2012 at 12:22 AM..

Old 05-25-2012, 12:18 AM

Btw, I bet they just sent him the standard "for product complaints" form letter. We often do the same at public libraries, whenever somebody complains about a book's content... "We understand your concerns, and will review aforementioned title to determine if it's appropriate for our library collection. Yadda yadda yadda." But in reality we're just rolling our eyes as we write/say that, and will only review said book if the concern is related to accuracy. Sorry!

Old 05-25-2012, 12:19 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
As I said, some people here have a very inflated sense of self-importance... otherwise known as "delusions of grandeur."
I had you on my ignore list and now you've been made a moderator and I have to see your pro-gay stuff. Irritating. CD forum is going to the dogs fast.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I had you on my ignore list and now you've been made a moderator and I have to see your pro-gay stuff. Irritating. CD forum is going to the dogs fast.
Oh well, nobody's forcing you to be here! But maybe it's good for you to read my stuff, seeing as I've only ever promoted love, equality and tolerance. What are you promoting, exactly?

P.S. I've been a moderator for about 4-5 years, just took a break for a while.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Sexual gratification is a right, no matter with what, who or how, or the consequences of that action.
No one should have the right to disagree, to shun, or to avoid those who believe in uninhibited sexual gratification.
And it is the job of government to deny the freedoms and liberties of anyone who disagrees, shuns, or avoids these "proud" people.
What on earth does this have to do with people who are gay or lesbian?
Or the topic?

If you want to sexually gratify yourself, go for it. Although I suggest you don't do it in public in a Target store...especially in front of children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies