Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2012, 04:20 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
It's the "rainbow colors" as propaganda.
Nobody owns the rainbow colors. I see rainbow colors on other things that are not gay-related.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 04:20 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,383,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
You've told us you don't have any objections to a woman having as many abortions as she can possibly have, so we shouldn't be surprised that you also don't find it objectionable that a homosexual perversity is thrust upon society.

Your vocal support for unchecked abortion and homosexual perversion is downright disgusting. Thank God your views are a minority.
Wow..it must be so hard to be so perfect. I sincerely hope that your wife, sister, or mother never get raped and get pregnant. I also hope that none of your children ever turn out to be gay. It would be really sad for them.

What ever happened to human decency and tolerance? We are all human and just trying to be happy in our lives. Stop trying to make everyone else change to fit your beliefs.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:22 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,448,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Nobody owns the rainbow colors. I see rainbow colors on other things that are not gay-related.
In the context of promoting homosexuality it's used widely.

When I see a rainbow flag hanging off of a house, a business, or stamped on a car bumper I know the inhabitant isn't selling girl scout cookies or Lisa Frank notebooks.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:26 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,850 times
Quote:
We shouldn't have to explain anything to a child about homosexual love.
You're right, we typically don't, because children understand it a heck of alot more than most of the cavemen in this topic alone.

Quote:
That's when you get boy children asking if they're gay because they love their father, or love their best friend, and girl children asking if they're gay if they love their mother or their best friend.
Well, by that sentiment, we shouldn't teach kids about love period, as it'll give them the wrong idea. Imagine the horror, of a brother thinking he's romantically in love with his sister, because he sees two heterosexual people in a loving relationship!

Quote:
None if it needs to be in the open, period.
Maybe not to idiots who don't know how to properly parent, but the rest of us, we'll do just fine.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:34 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,987,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I won't be shopping there anymore.
You're going to be reduced to fig leaves soon, please stock up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I will boycott them for this. I don't think clothing that represents anything sexual, political, or religious has any place in a main stream store like Target.
But eyeballing the womens lingerie as you pass by is perfectly ok, right?
Quote:
It's not age appropriate and it's for sale on a shelf in a public place where a child rolls by in a basket and asks Mom or Dad what does gay mean. It's also taught in schools in some school districts, again, not age appropriate.

It should have remained in the closet.

Nobody needs to know what your sexuality is if you're not wearing it on your t-shirt. When you broadcast it to everyone because you feel less oppressed, it doesn't make your rights any more valid than mine not to have my vision or my child's vision assaulted by pro-gay propaganda at Target.
Why in the world do you think a child that small would be asking questions about gays by seeing a t shirt with the word "harmony" on it?
They cant even read yet.
How ridiculous.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:36 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,815 times
Predictable that board bigots are upset by a tee-shirt promoting civil rights.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:38 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
And HillBuzz is not too smart are they? They are apologizing to W, Laura and Googly eyes while North Carolina punches them in the face and the GOP demonizes them at every opportunity. The PUMAs are a bunch of angry women who really wanted to see Hillary win. If they can switch parties over that, they never truly support Hillary.

We are ready for Hillary now, didn't want Bill followed by Hillary the very next term and we are excited for her to run. Hillary's ideology is the opposite of W and Googly eyes as you very well know. I don't regret voting for Obama and I very much look forward to voting for Hillary.
I haven't the vaguest idea what you're babbling about, but since you quoted me, allow me to encourage you to do some research before you bloviate.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:42 PM

33,553 posts, read 18,147,060 times
harmony. Ha Ha.. they way they hate Christians? If it were truthful saying on the front, it would say Gay Power.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:46 PM

33,553 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
The bible describes the rainbow as a confirmation of a covenant between God toward man that God will not destroy the human race and the animals by water as he did in the day of Noah.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:49 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The bible describes the rainbow as a confirmation of a covenant between God toward man that God will not destroy the human race and the animals by water as he did in the day of Noah.
So every time I purposefully make a rainbow using common knowledge, it's God saying "Sorry for being a feminine wash product"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies