Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 09:01 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I emailed my disdain to Target Corporate and have already received a response from "Dave." I get a feeling that Target will be changing course soon.
LOL... yeah, I'm sure "Dave" really cares that you don't like their t-shirts.

Considering all the press surrounding these shirts, and the fact that many of us are now MORE inclined to shop there and buy them - I imagine he was laughing as he wrote that email, if it even exists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 09:07 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Free market and products from China go hand in hand.
What did we do before China owned us??

Old 05-24-2012, 09:09 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,899,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why should anyone care about how many abortions SOMEONE ELSE is having?.
Because it's the Federal Government's role to protect human life. It's in its founding documents and it's the foundation of our nation: respect for the dignity of human life. I have become totally socially liberal, probably far more than any democrat on here, but abortion is just wrong wrong wrong and I will not stop fighting against it EVER. You do not kill the most innocent and the most helpess of our population.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:21 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Target operates in all 31 states that have banned gay marriage. Talk about not having a finger on the pulse of America.

Your diatribe is essentially moot.
Have you seen the polling trends lately? Apparently Target has.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:23 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver
lol. Ramming stuff down our throats. Classic
Yes they can only attempt to do that IF YOU SHOP THERE!

Old 05-24-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Why in the world does anyone need to advertise his/her sexual preferences for all the world to see?
Why don't you ask all the heterosexuals who advertise his/her 'sexual preference' for all the world to see every minute of every day? Or do you just not notice it because you are heterosexual? Why the double standard?

Old 05-24-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
If you don't believe homosexuality is immoral then you wouldn't believe that what Target is doing is morally wrong.

If you believe that homosexuality is immoral, then what Target is doing is morally wrong because they are promoting homosexuality by selling the t-shirts.
So if people believed that left-handedness is morally wrong and Target sold merchandise for left-handed people, then Target would be morally wrong for promoting left-handedness?

'Cause you know... more people might choose to become left-handed? And we all know that left-handedness is a sign of the devil.

Yeah sure... I get it....

Old 05-24-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
We shouldn't have to explain anything to a child about homosexual love.

That's when you get boy children asking if they're gay because they love their father, or love their best friend, and girl children asking if they're gay if they love their mother or their best friend.

None if it needs to be in the open, period.
Let's just teach all children to pretend anything you are personally uncomfortable with, just doesn't exist.

Would that make you feel better?

Old 05-24-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
harmony. Ha Ha.. they way they hate Christians? If it were truthful saying on the front, it would say Gay Power.
Personally I would find it much more difficult to explain to a 5 year old why there is a big wooden cross with the depiction of a bloody dead man nailed to it outside a church we had to walk past on the way to school.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:25 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
So if people believed that left-handedness is morally wrong and Target sold merchandise for left-handed people, then Target would be morally wrong for promoting left-handedness?

'Cause you know... more people might choose to become left-handed? And we all know that left-handedness is a sign of the devil.

Yeah sure... I get it....
if they prove left handed people are likely to be gay, sure.

outlaw the lefties, lock them up in an asylum.

frankly I don't give a rip what they do with left handed people.

LAPD Cracks Down on Gay Sex in Public Parks - YouTube

when society accepts homosexuality without any condition, get ready for more public sex in parks, and in public toilets, to be legalized as well. Because it's part of being gay for some homosexuals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies