Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 07:44 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,707,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Even if it's only 2%, that more than 5 MILLION people.

That's bigger than some countries.
It is still 2%... thats not even WHOLE MILK! Why should such a small fraction of society have so much power?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2012, 07:51 AM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
It is still 2%... thats not even WHOLE MILK! Why should such a small fraction of society have so much power?
Who the hell came up with 2%?

I love how people invent statistics with no real scientific research. They just pull a number of the sky, because how could it be 10% or more? Can't be...I don't see 1 out of 10 men running around singing to Madonna songs in their short shorts and tight pink shirts!

I tell you...the right never ceases to amaze me. Like they say, the right always living in the bubble.

Old 06-03-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Exactly...that's just to show you, that 2% is a bunch of bull sish!

Old 06-03-2012, 07:58 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Who the hell came up with 2%?

I love how people invent statistics with no real scientific research. They just pull a number of the sky, because how could it be 10% or more? Can't be...I don't see 1 out of 10 men running around singing to Madonna songs in their short shorts and tight pink shirts!

I tell you...the right never ceases to amaze me. Like they say, the right always living in the bubble.
A strong 2% now that Obama is gay.

Addressing figures pulled out of a hat.

Obama said recently that he didn't spend the $800 billion dollars he spent on the stimulus.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Exactly...that's just to show you, that 2% is a bunch of bull sish!
It is probably closer to 1%. Isn't it interesting that gays have grouped together with bisexuals and transgendered? Why is that? If gays have no choice in their sexual orientation then why do they "choose" to partner with bisexuals and transgendered? Bisexuals are lucky because they can have sex with anyone thereby doubling their chances of having sex. Transgendered can "choose" to be a boy or girl depending on what mood their in that day.
These 2 privileged groups are much different than the poor gay victims of America.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
A strong 2% now that Obama is gay.

Addressing figures pulled out of a hat.

Obama said recently that he didn't spend the $800 billion dollars he spent on the stimulus.
Right, Obama is now a Muslim born in Kenya and Gay.

Ok, whatever you say.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:09 AM

Quote:
It is probably closer to 1%. Isn't it interesting that gays have grouped together with bisexuals and transgendered? Why is that? If gays have no choice in their sexual orientation then why do they "choose" to partner with bisexuals and transgendered? Bisexuals are lucky because they can have sex with anyone thereby doubling their chances of having sex. Transgendered can "choose" to be a boy or girl depending on what mood their in that day.
These 2 privileged groups are much different than the poor gay victims of America.

OMG...you are very ignorant. In the end, it would be nice if you actually learn something from posts on here.

Transgender people also "choose". Well, to put it simply they don't choose.

Teamed up with Bi-Sexuals...they are part of the community of folks who are not exclusively heterosexual, so yeah, that's how that happened.

Closer to 1%....LOL. I love how you people try to - in your own minds and world - try to erase the Gay community. According to your numbers posted here, soon Gays will soon to exist! LOL.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
OMG...you are very ignorant. In the end, it would be nice if you actually learn something from posts on here.

Transgender people also "choose". Well, to put it simply they don't choose.

Teamed up with Bi-Sexuals...they are part of the community of folks who are not exclusively heterosexual, so yeah, that's how that happened.
1. Transgendered: so do they choose or not?

2. gays & bisexuals: ok, this is about being a non-heteosexual? so gays are prejudiced and jealous of heterosexuals? . This explains a lot... Thanks for the lesson.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
1. Transgendered: so do they choose or not?

2. gays & bisexuals: ok, this is about being a non-heteosexual? so gays are prejudiced and jealous of heterosexuals? . This explains a lot... Thanks for the lesson.
Oh Lord, really? Is this a joke?

People who are transgender identify themselves as the opposite sex they are physically.
Now, if you mean "choose" as if they "choose" to have the procedures to correct their sex, yes they choose those procedures. The procedures allows the physical state to match their mental and emotion ones.

They do not choose their feelings of feeling like they were born in the wrong body because of their sex.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:18 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBandit View Post
4% is not accurate at all. Out of 1,500 people, there might be one hiding. I don't even think there is one. They aren't brave enough to show themselves.
I"m gay and i live in North Dakota and why would i be 'hiding' are you implying i've done something wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies