Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2012, 11:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I agree. TAX TAX TAX TAX GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT GROW GOVERNMENT TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX.

Change we can supposedly believe in?

His true colors are shining thru! He gave us change allright, right up our ying and yang?

He is a product of too many putting him on a pedestal, therefore, he thinks he can do anything his heart desires, and nothing else matters, it is his way, or leave the freaking hwy.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:25 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,424,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
You do realize, of course, that corporate income taxes are only a way to get more money from people without them knowing it. All corporate costs including taxes are covered by the customers.
Yep, they will be forced to raise prices and you inadvertently paid the tax. Enjoy

Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Here is a chance to see what our President said last Friday when he let all of us know what he really thinks about small businesses. If you watch his performance more than once you can see that he got off his teleprompter when he spoke about how important government is to business people. My favorite newsman breaks down Obama's performance here.

Obama's Radical Philosophy Revealed

Old 07-18-2012, 11:41 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,164,689 times
duplicate thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:44 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Let me guess... he's a radical Maoist Leninist Stalinist Communist Fascist who wants to collectivize all of our private property? Did I get that right?

Old 07-18-2012, 11:46 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,164,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Let me guess... he's a radical Maoist Leninist Stalinist Communist Fascist who wants to collectivize all of our private property? Did I get that right?
reminds me of a song

The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before - YouTube

Old 07-18-2012, 11:49 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyngawf View Post
What? If the light bulb was getting off the phone, who would be raping society with half a brain?

If English is your second language and you are honestly trying then I take it all back.

The only part of this I can follow is the question about English being a second language or not, so heres your answer

I can't remember..

Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Very funny. You rant and rave about people who overcharge, and you think your thoughts are worth 2 cents? Way, way, way over-priced.
Ahoy marco polo...I'm making a note of your grandiose suggestion...once complete it will be taken out back behind the tree & dropped off in my grandiose pail.

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-19-2012 at 01:12 AM..

Old 07-19-2012, 02:41 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,921,177 times
as usual, obama has it backwards. it is the private sector that builds the infrastructure, not the government-which appropriated from the private sector to build. if obama is correct, why doesn't the government just give all the unemployed people jobs since they are so "benevolent" and "make it happen"? we should have zero unemployment in america then.

it is frightening that someone so clueless is heading the entire country.

mannfm had a good quote from ron paul:
This is a paragraph out of Paul's 1988 book, Freedom Under Seige, page 24 of the pdf. The book is free to read at Mises.org, linked below.

Today it is usual to assume that the government owns all that we produce, and through government generosity we are permitted to retain a certain portion. We routinely hear that if a particular tax is reduced, it will be a "cost" to government. This concept must be changed if the idea of individual liberty is to survive. There is no such thing as cost to government. There is only cost to people. Government cannot grant to us our right to life and liberty, it would mean that government controls all that we produce.

Sadly this is essentially the situation in which we find ourselves today.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:50 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,683,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Don't blame Barry for saying that. He doesn't know what he is talking about.
He never built a business, ran a business, or even worked for a business.
He is just repeating what somebody else told him.
The only time Obama every claimed to have worked a real job, he said he felt like a "spy behind enemy lines".

Then again, maybe he was a "composite" spy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies