Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2013, 09:32 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,206,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Hey, I'm as big of a football fan as any. But, I certainly agree that folks take it way too seriously, and sometimes to the point where people will look the other way when it comes to their favorite team winning games. What these 2 football players did is inexcusable, regardless of the irrresponsibility on the girl's part in being more vigilante than she should have been. As I've said, were it my daughter that this happened to, I'd have a hard time, not wanting to exact my own vengeance on these punks!
All I can say is Penn State. And I completely agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 09:32 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I'm absolutely convinced you are pulling our collective legs with your posts on this topic or are one of those paid operatives who try to discredit the conservative pov.
Well believe me, I'm not some dumb liberal parent who only wants to be a cool buddy to my kids. My kids -- boys and girls know what "no" means. When they ask if they can go to some party like this, they're going to be told no, and if they question the no, they will learn no means no, they are not going end of story.

Just like when I was growing up, when Dad said no, it was no.

These kids were never taught to say no to their biological urges -- liberals don't believe in teaching abstinence.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:33 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
They also put their penises in her mouth, and masturbated and ejaculated on her chest. I think the internalized humiliation shame, and embarrassment might, just might, come from potentially being drugged, having the pictures tweeted all across the community, and the terror of knowing that she had no control over what happened to her. That and being completely revictimized by being called a liar and a wh*re, having the adults in the community try to cover it up, and from people like the fine folks on this board who are blaming her because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Please don't get too descriptive with the zombie. More than likely it will result in him having to type with one hand.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:33 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,063,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I think in your case it's more about your mental state, not your biological design.
It's neither, I'm just stating a cold hard fact about nature's design. Behind giving men more physical strength and a penis, nature made women completely vulnerable to men and their whims. Even in this society, women need men to keep other men in line.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:35 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I didn't read that. Where does it say that?
They did --- that's why I think it's very likely these kids were influenced by the Clinton presidency while they were growing up.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:35 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well believe me, I'm not some dumb liberal parent who only wants to be a cool buddy to my kids. My kids -- boys and girls know what "no" means. When they ask if they can go to some party like this, they're going to be told no, and if they question the no, they will learn no means no, they are not going end of story.

These kids were never taught to say no to their biological urges -- liberals don't believe in teaching abstinence.
Dumb, dumber and dumbest.

First, if you know what all "liberals" teach their children, please share you magic crystal ball. Is it like the one in Lord of the Rings?

Second, the idea that teaching kids abstinence always prevents them from having sex is ... well, breathtakingly ignorant.

Third, the idea that if you teach them abstinence, and they rape someone, it's OK because you did your job teaching them abstinence is ...

Actually, I have no words for this level of depravity.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,063,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Please don't get too descriptive with the zombie. More than likely it will result in him having to type with one hand.
That's cute, but I'm the opposite of western men. When a woman talks 'sexy' and suggestive I get turned off. I had my share of your type growing up and I realized how empty all of you are.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:38 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
They did --- that's why I think it's very likely these kids were influenced by the Clinton presidency while they were growing up.
Bwahahahahaha, that's even stupider than your last post which I thought was the all-time stupidest thing you'd ever said!!!!!

Hey posters -- Malamute has just assured us that no man ever had oral sex until the Clinton presidency! If you didn't just spit out your coffee, I hope you enjoyed it, because I truly think this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to read the Stupidest Post Ever Made.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:40 AM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:

A minute ago you said drunk rapists were incapable of saying no.

Do you think all the supposed fine upstanding people who rape their daughters and sons and who are supposed fine upstanding members of the community were raised by "dumb liberal parents" too?

Do you think all the rapist priests were raise by "dumb liberal parents"?

Was Jerry Sandusky raised by "dumb liberal parents"?

Old 03-19-2013, 09:41 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,206,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I didn't read that. Where does it say that?
Have a read. In addition to the sexual assault--which happened in front of witnesses--they carried her from party to party unconscious like a rag doll, making fun of her the entire time. Kids were offering to pay people to urinate on her when she was unconscious. We don't know if they actually had intercourse with her, because she went home and took a shower. She didn't go to the police right away because she didn't know what had happened until the pictures started popping up. The evidence was gone by then, so they couldn't do a rape kit later at a hospital. I think the boys involved should have been tried as adults vs. minors and thrown in prison. They got off easy.

Steubenville rape trial: court hears account of alleged attack | World news | guardian.co.uk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies