Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2013, 01:22 AM

3,718 posts, read 5,696,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
most of the things you state here that are true, I've heard before. how did civil rights movement benefit the Jews? please explain.
I am wondering the same thing.

Old 06-04-2013, 02:08 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
White guilt is a myth.

Whatever....the legacy allows blacks the highest standard of living in the world. Yet, some still complain about something that happened over 150 years ago. It's about time to grow up.
True -- although Barbados has a high standard of living and I don't know if they have enough whites over there to have guilt.

Most blacks are finishing high school and have joined the middle class. For the ones in prisons and trapped in the inner cities, it's not so much slavery of long ago, it's the enslavement of drugs, and government dependency that brings about a loss of a work ethic. Drugs and addiction are far worse than slavery to overcome.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:29 AM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
True -- although Barbados has a high standard of living and I don't know if they have enough whites over there to have guilt.

Most blacks are finishing high school and have joined the middle class. For the ones in prisons and trapped in the inner cities, it's not so much slavery of long ago, it's the enslavement of drugs, and government dependency that brings about a loss of a work ethic. Drugs and addiction are far worse than slavery to overcome.
I've never heard a Barbardian person blame White people for anything. At least in my experiences.

Old 06-04-2013, 12:45 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

No doubt. How do drugs get into the inner cities?

Old 06-04-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
No doubt. How do drugs get into the inner cities?
I know how drugs get INTO the country. They get flown and shipped in from abroad. However, this is a more important question. WHY are these drugs sent into inner city areas, particularly Black inner city areas, instead of the suburban areas?

Old 06-04-2013, 01:27 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
I hear that it's too hard for dark skinned people to get proper voter ID's. That tells me they are not qualified.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
I hear that it's too hard for dark skinned people to get proper voter ID's. That tells me they are not qualified.
Excuse me? What was that about?

Old 06-04-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Excuse me? What was that about?
ya, just sick of these blacks are discriminate against threads. Trying to have it both ways.

One minute blacks claim it's discrimination to require a voter ID because it's too hard for them. Would you hire someone that can't complete a voter registration because they claim it's too hard? That's pretty basic.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
ya, just sick of these blacks are discriminate against threads. Trying to have it both ways.

One minute blacks claim it's discrimination to require a voter ID because it's too hard for them. Would you hire someone that can't complete a voter registration because they claim it's too hard? That's pretty basic.
Well I am sick of people complaining about Black people. I here it all the time on these forums. I have never heard of any Black people say "it's too hard to fill out of a voter id form". I've only heard of people not having driver's licenses.

Generally, I get tired of the "avoid all Black people" or every other complaint about Black people. And I get tired of people who try to justify any Black person not getting hired for a job. I resent that because I'm Black and it's like you're basically saying companies are right for not hiring me. It is like you are saying a company is right for not hiring my father(and thankfully he has a job).

Old 06-04-2013, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well I am sick of people complaining about Black people. I here it all the time on these forums. I have never heard of any Black people say "it's too hard to fill out of a voter id form". I've only heard of people not having driver's licenses.

Generally, I get tired of the "avoid all Black people" or every other complaint about Black people. And I get tired of people who try to justify any Black person not getting hired for a job. I resent that because I'm Black and it's like you're basically saying companies are right for not hiring me. It is like you are saying a company is right for not hiring my father(and thankfully he has a job).
And I resent that Democrats claims that blacks can not do like the rest of us and get proper voting ID. So YOU should be mad at the people who keep making these claims. If we are constantly told that blacks can't do this or blacks can't do that, especially when they makes claims "it's too difficult" what are we supposed to believe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies