Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2013, 09:27 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Remain ignorant...it's your choice. The autopsy revealed that Martin's heart continued to pump after being shot.
The full autopsy report is on this site. I read the entire report and cannot find anything about the heart continuing to pump. Blood in the chest can result for passive bleeding without a heart beat until the blood begins to coagulate.

Trayvon Martin Autopsy Report:

Old 06-25-2013, 09:28 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I would think it would but from what the witnesses said he seemed very calm. He didn't look distraught at the police station either.
The shock of what took place could easily explain that, reguardless of the circumstances or whether he was justified in shooting Trayvon or not he would likely have still been in shock. I openly admit that there is a chance that Zimmerman is lying, I just don't think that is the case at this point.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:28 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
I'm very familiar with internal bleeding, especially with heart punctures. The immediate impact on such a wound is quite extraordinary, and takes a fraction of a minute to occur. However, when punching someone and covering their bloody nose, it's extremely difficult, if not impossible, to NOT get their blood and DNA on your person.

The coroner's report was very telling.

Sounds a little off-topic, but tonight I made spaghetti and tomato sauce for dinner. Just the tiny drops that splattered got on my tee shirt (which is why I wear an old, worn one when I make spaghetti sauce!)

I'm honestly not trying to be silly here, but I was also sneezing a lot earlier and grabbed a Kleenex out of the box. I had to wash my hands because .. well, you know. Anyway, I'm only talking about a runny nose, not one that was gushing blood. So I agree that it's strange that no DNA evidence from Zimmerman was on Martin's hands.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:47 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
"Badly" broken??

LMAO

He didn't even go to the hospital.

How do YOU know how "badly" it was broken......or if it was even broken at all?

Are you a doctor? A doctor who's so great at what he does that he can make a broken nose diagnosis without an examination and/or x-ray?

Hey! Everyone! Save your money on x-rays - just send a picture of whatever body part you suspect may be broken to tickyul and he will diagnose you just by the picture you send.

*lol*

You can use your BRAIN and look at his nose.....that big lump and funny angle are not normal!

Old 06-25-2013, 09:50 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
How do you know that he thought he was a hero? He had just shot and killed someone near his home, you don't think that might mess with a person?
The poor baby!

Quote:
There's a lot of truth in this statement that many of you really could use a dose of.
Many of who? There are some GZ supporters who are very snide.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:53 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Link to what? Can you read? All I said was if I were in his shoes I'd have a lot more on my mind than seeing a Dr about a broken nose.
Yeah, because Superhero Zimmerman is impervious to pain.

GZ was fairly sure that he was home free and would be putting this behind him is short shrift...until the parents of a dead teen had the audacity to demand a thorough investigation.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:55 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
You can use your BRAIN and look at his nose.....that big lump and funny angle are not normal!
Take a look at the picture that was taken at the police station about 45 minutes later.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:55 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
No fan of TM. I have said it many times. He was a wannabe like GZ. wanna be meets wanna be. 1 had a gun.
What I find offensive is people justifying harassing a man for walking down the street, then making excuses for the behavior which led to a shooting. A shooting that need never have happened. 1 person was trained, 1 person ignored the training. 1 person was told not to pursue. 1 person ignored it and continued to push it.
That person also has a history of anger issues. He was a wannabe cop.
TM had no training and who knows what he was thinking. If I were him I would have been po'ed by GZ.
I believe TM punched GZ in the face. The rest of it is up for debate.
There is no evidence of a prolonged battle. No blood on TM to speak of. No bruised knuckles. No blood on the skin or under the nails. 25 + blows to the head and face one would expect some blood.
Gz has been caught lying and more than once.
Sorry I don't believe a whole lot of what GZ says.
He was 5'11 and 158 pounds. I am 5' 10 and 170 pounds. My body fat aint bad for 50. Right around 12%
TM was thin by military standards and most peoples standards.
A former footballer? LOL so what.
He could have called 911, he could have ran.
GZ could have followed his training. He could have done what he was told. You speak of logic.
It is logical that the one trained would have acted like it and followed the training.
The kid was foolish. he was the kid. Many kids are foolish.
GZ was trained and was an idiot that pushed way beyond reasonable behavior.
My biggest bone with GZ is he is the kind of guy that makes all gun owners look bad. Hot head with a gun.
Excellent post.

Old 06-25-2013, 10:09 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
At what point during all this do you burn a cross for fun?
After they get their sheets back from the cleaners.

Old 06-25-2013, 10:34 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
After they get their sheets back from the cleaners.
Wow, it must really hurt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies