Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 07:41 PM

563 posts, read 807,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Leadership. Those that take on the roles of leaders are rarely qualified- Most are not leaders but want the status of leadership. Most if not all people who enter into politics are NOT our best. Just the fact that they want to be politicians should disqualify them immediately...In short...idiots rule. It's not a mystery on how things went wrong...There are more stupid people than intelligent ones...and stupid people have learned that there is safety in numbers..and they know they can quash intelligent opposition...Plainly...the red fire ants have overwhelmed the bee hive.
Bitter aren't you? If we intelligent people don't want to step up the plate and say we have a problem, then we are no better than "idiots."

Welcome to modern America, where one side destroys the country and the other side whines & ******* about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2013, 08:03 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
That is what happens when society is r driven by trying to satisfy whatever turns people on. Now its progressed to even if their is a law if you don't agree then do follow the law. Kind of a whatever you can get away with. we are close to termination of new borns not wanedt at birth than ever .

Old 07-01-2013, 08:41 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
You have no idea how many women are mangled down there after an abortion.
Neither do you. Good thing we have goverment agencies that keep track of these statistics to know that you are full of it.

Quote:
you go off what you see on CNN is not enough.
I don't watch CNN.

Quote:
talking to normal victims of Abortion is better.
That's why we have agencies that keep track of this information.

Quote:
from 2009?;....LOL..
It still applies today. News: Tracking mortality rates isn't tracked EVERY year; its tracked over SEVERAL years. That's why a 2009 study is the most recent.

The most recent study always applies, until a new one is presented. Do you have a new one to present?

Quote:
Some not all., but you seem to have stats for everything so please post the ones that do give payment plans.
Planned Parenthood.

Quote:
let's not forget that the majority of the Abortion mothers are poor. So who pays for them?
They do. No one else does.

Quote:
BECAUSE, at the end of the day, the WOMAN, is in control of her own body no?
Yes, but the father is just as responsible. yet you want the woman to "be punished".

What if the mother wants to keep the baby but the father doesn't?

That's how we know that you are ill equipped to argue your point.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:42 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Here's my last comments and I'm done:

If you kill the children, You kill the society. America is the only country that Aborts babies at such an alarming rate as we do. save China. go figure.

funny, since America is doing just fine. Unfortunately, your ilk wants to set America back by 100 years.

Old 07-02-2013, 05:23 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
BatWing - No one has asked you or any of the women you may or may not have had sex with to have an abortion. No one will ever ask you to have an abortion. So why do you not just leave the rest of us to live our lives as we choose?

I am probably older than you and I was brought up in a strict but insane alcoholic household. I had to develop my own way of proper living and decided that leaving other people make their own decisions was the least troublesome way to live. So long as their choices did not harm me I would try my best not to harm them.

That is why I favor women making their own choices about what to do with a pregnancy. If they are friends I will support them however they decide. If I do not know them I still support their right to decide to end the pregnancy and, if they decide to raise a child, I will, through my taxes, support that choice as well.

I have no intention or desire to control anyone else and highly resist anyone else controlling me. At the very least employers have to pay me for that control over my time.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:53 AM

18,401 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
First off, Abortion is not responsible, Abortion is a means to an end. Doctors make Women sign waivers in case of a "mishap" so they can't be held unaccountable if something bad happens.. why is that? If it's soooooo responsible??

you sign a waiver for every medical surgery as you should well know. a woman not willing to take care of a child, is too poor or too young and her choice is abortion, that is responsibility.

Personal Responsibility could've gone a long way here. this was in response to teenagers having sex and an unplanned pregnancy. you are talking "should" not reality. should all people be more responsible? yes of course but we do not live in a fantasy world where life is lived by your values. refusing to see the world as it is doesn't help the problems.

Women who don't want to be forced to carry a baby full term if they don't want it, should've taken Personal Responsibility prior to laying down in heat. the jest of your objections. the sl*t had sex she should be forced to have the baby. what a bad woman. she should be punished. get over your third world american taliban mentality.

Government is the culprit who allowed Abortions in this country in the first place. Didn't make them safer one bit. that's just propaganda you heard, it's not a lick of truth to it. Doctors saw greenbacks $$$ and Government moved in to help their lobby succeed. period. yes abortion is very safe now that it is legal. as to money there are low cost abortion clinics. would you prefer the government pick up the tab?

You don't. IF she's smart she wouldn't try anything radical to abort the baby if the Laws are against it. But once she has it, IF she still doesn't want it, pay for the Adoption costs to house it until a family can come and adopt the child. OR Get her selfish lazy behind in gear and raise that kid no matter how tough it gets. She didn't think it was so tough to lay down spread Eagle to receive the blessing now did she?
it isn't a matter of women being "smart" women who are desperate not to have a child, just as pre roe v wade will try to self abort. again you throw around adoption like it is easy for a woman to give her child up. that is a personal choice and to suggest it like it was something as easy as changing your clothes shows how uneducated you are. so it is because women are lazy they don't want to take care of thier kids. lazy doesn't solve the poor problems, nor soes it solve the problems of a pregnant teenager trying to raise a baby with no job or money. you need to get a clue badly as to what is really happening in the world.

Life is Choices and Consequences, nobody rides for free. You buy a choice, you pay the consequence.
having an abortion is "paying the consequences"

Old 07-02-2013, 08:00 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
It only takes 4 weeks to realize you missed a cycle though. I didn't say irregular cycles, I said missed altogether. THAT'S the #1 indicator that it's time to take a test to see for sure. Even Men know this about Women. Are you being fecetious?
I would go months with NO cycle. So, I'm guessing YOU don't know more about this than a woman.
Not every woman has a clock work cycle. My mother would go for 6 months or more with no cycle.
Athletes and women who lose weight rapidly can not have a cycle for months.
Women wilt irregular hormone levels can go for months with no cycle.
So your whole 4 weeks thing is ridiculous, seeing as it would not be anything abnormal for me to go 3 months with no cycle.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Here's my last comments and I'm done:

If you kill the children, You kill the society. America is the only country that Aborts babies at such an alarming rate as we do. save China. go figure.
Get your facts straight.
Percentage of pregnancies aborted by country (listed by percentage)

There are actually 28 countries that have a higher percentage of abortions than the US.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:07 AM

593 posts, read 470,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I would go months with NO cycle. So, I'm guessing YOU don't know more about this than a woman.
Not every woman has a clock work cycle. My mother would go for 6 months or more with no cycle.
Athletes and women who lose weight rapidly can not have a cycle for months.
Women wilt irregular hormone levels can go for months with no cycle.
So your whole 4 weeks thing is ridiculous, seeing as it would not be anything abnormal for me to go 3 months with no cycle.
No, you're just an irregular case, like you said. But the Majority of women are right on time. FACT.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:12 AM

18,401 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
No, you're just an irregular case, like you said. But the Majority of women are right on time. FACT.

so many women are irregular and get pregnant and don't even know they have a tv series about it that has been running for years and years.
I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant - TV.com

you know next to nothing about women's health or the world outside your own third world thinking
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies