Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,521,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
no. the words mean nothing, unless all women are totally insecure. obviously all liberal women are insecure, but I have hope for non liberals.
sexism from someone who says women who identify sexism are "totally insecure". anyways, we're not going to gob on the makeup and parrot right wing talking points. o/t, it's funny that on tv the right wing women always look like beauty pageant contestants that are 15 to 20 years pass their prime and liberal tv women are, sometimes, unfortunate looking women. typically, in everyday life, it's the exact opposite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 07:42 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
I chose not to dress my daughters in "prostitot" clothing.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:42 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,754,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
sexism from someone who says women who identify sexism are "totally insecure". anyways, we're not going to gob on the makeup and parrot right wing talking points. o/t, it's funny that on tv the right wing women always look like beauty pageant contestants that are 15 to 20 years pass their prime and liberal tv women are, sometimes, unfortunate looking women. typically, in everyday life, it's the exact opposite.
it's hard to argue with "." why do you watch right wing TV? don't you have anything better to do? people are put on TV for a reason. looks. guys and girls. haven't you ever heard the phrase "face for radio" or heard the song "video killed the radio star?" it's not a left wing, right wing, male, female thing. it's a reality thing. in everyday life, the second a woman, or man for that matter, starts yapping heavy duty about politics they instantly become annoying.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I chose not to dress my daughters in "prostitot" clothing.
prostitot. love it.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:52 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
I hope you don't take your boys wearing purple shirts with hearts on them to Wal-Mart.
Quote:
why? do you think they'll get accosted by a fictional redneck? not worried about that, since I live in reality and all. I only go to walmart when there is no other option, which is rarely, and I don't have any boys.
LOL. Indeed.

The individual fell for the tripe from that lunatic who claimed her 2 year old was accosted in Walmart! Nevermind not a single camera caught it, and that she got Baker Acted and tossed into the looney asylum.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
it's hard to argue with "."
I know, but you keep trying to do it. had the last word there.

MSNBC doesn't seem to have a problem with putting average, even unattractive women on tv as long as they are intelligent.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:

MSNBC doesn't seem to have a problem with putting average, even unattractive women on tv as long as they are intelligent.
who are the beauty queens who are passed their prime on right wing TV? I am pretty sure that I googled one of the fugly blonde bimbos on fox news, and she was a lawyer. michelle bachmann is much more educated than president barry. I guess it all depends on what you consider "education."

Old 08-06-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Ignorant statements; quite shallow, actually. The person can't attack the substance of the argument, so they resort to jejune insults.

Aren't Liberals the ones who espouse a 'deep' tolerance for all?

Don't bother responding; it's a rhetorical question.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:

MSNBC is a benchmark of intelligence? That's a joke, right?

Old 08-06-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
MSNBC is a benchmark of intelligence? That's a joke, right?
that broad is an absolute lunatic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies