Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 06:52 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why are you getting caught up in his self hatered and ignorance? Of course it is all races that are doing this type of behavior but only certain ones are getting blasted in the media. Did you notice that the title that it was TWO BLACK TEENS? when was the last time that you seen an article headlined with TWO WHITE TEENS? It is not that it does not happen, it is just not reported as much
so very true...

just yesterday i was reading in the news about two white guys raping and murdering a white girl.

no one said anything about it.

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
For one thing end Sec 8 housing and get welfare queens out of the suburbs and neighborhoods.

Institute a strict curfew on anyone under 18 years old in high crime areas.

Hire more cops and give them more leeway.

Give a prison sentence to any man who fathers a child and is then not responsible for it.

Just spitballing.

Is it hard not to choke on your spitballs?

1. Does that mean that there will be a curfew on Wall St?
2. Look at some of the horrific things that the cops are doing now and you want to give them more leeway
3. That's nice but does that include women as well? What about those men that are unbale to support those children financially by no means of their own? What about the women that never tell the man that he has a child until later, are they still looked at the same way?

Why would you give the already crowded prison system more lives to ruin? Just think if your rules applied during slavery most of the founding fathers would be in jail

73,029 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It's the pattern. You're a smart guy connect the dots.
Actually, what I am getting at is that there is an insinuation that the reason these boys did this is because they are Black. If two White teens had done this, would this have been taken the same way? I don't care who did it as far as race goes. This is a criminal problem. We have prisons. Lock the murderers up. All I'm seeing is someone trying to scream "Black boys are violent criminals, avoid them all".

Old 08-22-2013, 06:54 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Thugs are thugs, they will murder anyone.. kids , old ladies, old men anyone.. it is becoming a hate war against whites since the mouth off Obama and msnbc's Al Sharpton and Oprah Windbag spouts off hate and animosity against so called white Zimmerman about Trayvon Martin, the kid that was pounding an Hispanic's head into the pavement.. how they ignore that part.. Martin took it to the "I'm gonna kill you" level.

This is an ABC conversation so why are you counting?

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why are you getting caught up in his self hatered and ignorance? Of course it is all races that are doing this type of behavior but only certain ones are getting blasted in the media. Did you notice that the title that it was TWO BLACK TEENS? when was the last time that you seen an article headlined with TWO WHITE TEENS? It is not that it does not happen, it is just not reported as much

The reason for that is it does not happen as much.

4,571 posts, read 3,521,615 times
The vast majority of murderers are young black males.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:55 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Que the "but its not a race issue chanters"
10 yes from now, society will be really ugly at this pace.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:55 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, the OP is suggesting the reason these boys did this is because they are Black. If two White teens had done this, would the OP take this the same way? I don't care who did it as far as race goes. This is a criminal problem. We have prisons. Lock the murderers up.
Who knows why they did this but the black community produces far more than their fair share of criminals. There's no doubt about that.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:57 PM

73,029 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Who knows why they did this but the black community produces far more than their fair share of criminals. There's no doubt about that.
I edited my post, so there are some other things you need to read.

No one is denying the crime rates. What I have a problem with is WHY this was brought up. What I'm seeing is someone screaming "Black boys are violent thugs, avoid them all".

Old 08-22-2013, 06:57 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
You know how ignorant *you* sound? Proud of a skin color rather than proud of being a human??
Wait, so let me get this straight. You take issue with my paroding the previous posters comments about all black males by flipping it to Whites? How blatantly hypocritical of you. Yes I'm EXTREMELY Proud of being a BLACK WOMAN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies