Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2013, 07:27 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
And now I ask you..if it's not reported as much..why do you think that is? Is it because the media has a liberal bias against blacks therefore the cover up for whites? No, it's because the white culture doesn't raise it's kids to be animals. Keep in mind that this is the 3rd report that I have heard today over black teens in 2-3 days...now what would you think?
If the black culture only raises animals, how do you account for all those black people NOT committing crimes, getting an education, becoming successful? I don't know man, there must be some weird explanation for it, right? And if the white culture doesn't raise animals, how do you account for all those white folks committing crimes? HOW???

Old 08-22-2013, 07:28 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
You'd be the one protesting their death penalty. You'd be the one protesting for their rights in prison.

We know who you people are and the guilt for this lies equally with people like you who excuse it all as long as your boy is in office.
Actually i wouldn't..but since you keep stereotyping then I guess now I will..see how you push people away? As for the guilt..i wish you would say that to my face..i got your guilt right here boy...

Old 08-22-2013, 07:28 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Are wingnuts gonna start chasing ambulances now for every single incident of black-on-white crime?

Old 08-22-2013, 07:29 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Deep thoughts by Jack Handy.
You seriously post this on the heels of the Zimmerman lynch mob fiasco(led by our president lol)?

If zimmerman had murdered a white boy it would have been an entirely different ballgame, btw what in the hell does Obama have to do with it? If the WHITE police force had done their job correctly in the first place none of this whould have never gone national, but yet you still blame Obama for one obvious statement

2,080 posts, read 3,924,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
So what you are saying is that you want something really bad to happen to the entire Black population?
Nope, but the law better do something about these gangs or folks will do it for them. People are sick and tired of the insane amount of violent crime. ~12% of the population commits ~70% of violent crime. Whats up with that?

1,866 posts, read 2,703,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
You know how ignorant *you* sound? Proud of a skin color rather than proud of being a human??
Sounds about as ignorant as you are, trying to make this into a party thing.

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Would the "motivation" make the man any less dead? We don't question the motivation when a rabid dog attacks. We try to get rid of it. Why should the motivation of punks that have a propensity to murder and/or commit violent crimes matter? The statistics are public information. There is no doubt. This type of worthless scum should be dealt with BEFORE they commit crimes! We KNOW who they are. Why should they be coddled? America has coddled these parasites for decades! Their crimes are only increasing. How long should we make excuses for them? How much more innocent blood has to be shed? Enough is enough!
I know everyone is tired of crime, but what you are suggesting goes against "innocent until proven guilty". Before they commit crimes? How do you know when ANYONE is going to commit a crime? You can't know that. What exactly do you suggest we do that doesn't involve "guilty until proven innocent"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The backlash you are speaking of, well. consider this. You say you are Black. You might become victimized by that same backlash. I don't like the things Black criminals have done. However, I don't go on these "complain about the Black population rants".
If that poster is black then I'm a purple dinosaur.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Nope, but the law better do something about these gangs or folks will do it for them. People are sick and tired of the insane amount of violent crime. ~12% of the population commits ~70% of violent crime. Whats up with that?
Well then, go out & start shooting folks up. Quit crying about it & take action. See how far that gets ya.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:32 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
If that poster is black then I'm a purple dinosaur.
Don't you mean pink?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies