Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:21 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Not really
So what you are saying is that you want something really bad to happen to the entire Black population?

Old 08-22-2013, 07:21 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
LOL if you want to mix your blackness with these cretins be my guest. This story is supported by reams of data. Black males commit a monstrous amount of violent crime compared to other non-Blacks. Live in your fantasy land if you must. I hope you're prepared for the coming backlash though.

Since I'm a war vet and I happened to be black I find the attack to be repulsive. I also find it as repulsive for people to single out this as a part of being "black" like you for some reason habitually tend to do. Because of your eagerness to be white or your denial of being a blackman in this country you are being constantly lead by the same nose ring as someone who does not even know a black person personally.

Did'nt this article strike you as odd when they described the attackers as being "black?" When the Columbine shooting took place did you see any article that stated that they were white? How about the shooting in Conn.? Your overall ignorance astounds me whenever you try to distance yourself from blacks in this country. How about you take your butt down to the backwoods of Alabama or Georgia and lets see just how "non-black" that you really are.

To answer your other question/statement/remark or whatever, I'm black and I'm also an individual and I look at all people as what they are and not what they look like. I have as much in common with these two clowns as you do, which is we are both black males and that is it! I'm hurt not because they are black males but because of what they did to someone else, nothing more and nothing less

Oh another thing, I figured that after all of the postings by myself and others about the unjust legal system and the targeting of certain groups you would understand why the prisons are full of poor and minority men and women. If still cannot grasp that concept, think about this, of all of the damage done globally regarding the illegal actions of bank CEO's why have'nt any of them gone to jail in record numbers?

Maybe this will help you understand why there are more blackmales in prison as well:
[SIZE=4]Genius Cops Caught Apparently Planting Evidence By Own Dash …[/SIZE]
Videos of police officer planting evidence

[SIZE=4]Trial opens for 2 ex-cops accused of planting evidence - Philly.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Video: Police Snitch Caught Planting Crack/Cocaine On Store[/SIZE]

...And there are alot more! Just think, these are the ones that got caught, imagine how many of them did'nt

Last edited by simetime; 08-22-2013 at 07:45 PM..

Old 08-22-2013, 07:22 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Spokane is 2.3% black. Yet when I watch the news from there, I'd say at least half the heinous crimes committed there are by blacks, when a description or picture of the suspects is shown.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:22 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Drastic measures are neeed for what and who?
For people with no moral compass and bad parents who don't raise their children right ....Barry and the Obamapolice are coming soon to a hood near you.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Totally incoherent post.
Since it was not directed towards you It was never intended for you to understand in the first place

1,515 posts, read 1,225,911 times
Would the "motivation" make the man any less dead? We don't question the motivation when a rabid dog attacks. We try to get rid of it. Why should the motivation of punks that have a propensity to murder and/or commit violent crimes matter? The statistics are public information. There is no doubt. This type of worthless scum should be dealt with BEFORE they commit crimes! We KNOW who they are. Why should they be coddled? America has coddled these parasites for decades! Their crimes are only increasing. How long should we make excuses for them? How much more innocent blood has to be shed? Enough is enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Answer this for me. Is there any proof that this crime was racially motivated?

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Here's a gem from the Joliet, Illinois. 2 black guys strangled by 2 white guys and GF's. They proceeded to dismember the bodies but it was too much work. One couple had sex on the bodies. They resumed playing video games in the next room.

Evil comes in all colors.

Joliet Strangulation Murders: 4 Young Adults Arrested In Horrific Double Murder

The huff piece does not do justice to the story but you get the idea.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Spokane is 2.3% black. Yet when I watch the news from there, I'd say at least half the heinous crimes committed there are by blacks, when a description or picture of the suspects is shown.
Does that mean whenever a crime is committed and the picture is not shown it is a white person?

Old 08-22-2013, 07:25 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why are you getting caught up in his self hatered and ignorance? Of course it is all races that are doing this type of behavior but only certain ones are getting blasted in the media. Did you notice that the title that it was TWO BLACK TEENS? when was the last time that you seen an article headlined with TWO WHITE TEENS? It is not that it does not happen, it is just not reported as much
And now I ask you..if it's not reported as much..why do you think that is? Is it because the media has a liberal bias against blacks therefore the cover up for whites? No, it's because the white culture doesn't raise it's kids to be animals. Keep in mind that this is the 3rd report that I have heard today over black teens in 2-3 days...now what would you think?

Old 08-22-2013, 07:27 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
LOL if you want to mix your blackness with these cretins be my guest. This story is supported by reams of data. Black males commit a monstrous amount of violent crime compared to other non-Blacks. Live in your fantasy land if you must. I hope you're prepared for the coming backlash though.
The backlash you are speaking of, well. consider this. You say you are Black. You might become victimized by that same backlash. I don't like the things Black criminals have done. However, I don't go on these "complain about the Black population rants".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies